NEW: Darth Vader (Special Edition 500th Figure)

All about the toys from Hasbro, Kenner, Galoob...

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

bobafett81

NEW: Darth Vader (Special Edition 500th Figure)

Post by bobafett81 » Sat May 28, 2005 2:26 am

Points of Interest:

Darth Vader is based on the VOTC Figure released in 2004.

The packaging for this figure helps complete the Meditation Chamber, and the arm can be raised and lowered from the back, dropping the helmet onto the Dark Lord's head.

donleow

Post by donleow » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:15 am

o shoot, i saw this package in beijing and aiya thought was a bootleg or a fako cos as usual they have tonnes of fake hasbro products available in their local flea market...

if i knew this earlier this is geninue i will have bought it, cos the guy is selling at 50 RMB but i thought it was so fake so just forgo the thought ...damn

hbng
Site Admin

Post by hbng » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:25 am

donleow wrote:o shoot, i saw this package in beijing and aiya thought was a bootleg or a fako cos as usual they have tonnes of fake hasbro products available in their local flea market...

if i knew this earlier this is geninue i will have bought it, cos the guy is selling at 50 RMB but i thought it was so fake so just forgo the thought ...damn
Think it's one of those that "leaked" out of the factory? :twisted: I'd like to find out how to tap into these leaks :wink:

donleow

Post by donleow » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:37 pm

u have to got locally for it cos they have contacts but they are not willing to ship outside china..additionally, their contact is using QQ which we don; used in singapore or other countries. Best choice is to be there personally.

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:43 am

Metro at Compasspoint (Sengkang) has quite a stock of the 500th figure... Selling at S$39.90 each... Got mine there...
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

Return to “Star Wars Toys”