The New Jedi Order

Finally, a website to call our own ! Launched on 15th May 2005 in celebration of the long-awaited release of Star Wars Episode 3 : Revenge of the Sith !

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

cbcb34

The New Jedi Order

Post by cbcb34 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:29 pm

Is the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances is right in the war of the Yuuzhan Vong by using the toxic chemical Alpha Red formulated by the Chiss?? Are the Bothans right by waging Ar'krai(genocide)???
The Jedi have been the protectors of the Galactic Republic for a thousand generations.

e3lipse
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:19 pm

Oh man...EU :shock:
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

lhs1701

Re: The New Jedi Order

Post by lhs1701 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:41 am

cbcb34 wrote:Is the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances is right in the war of the Yuuzhan Vong by using the toxic chemical Alpha Red formulated by the Chiss?? Are the Bothans right by waging Ar'krai(genocide)???
Your questions are those that had been questioned many, many times in scifi stories and there is no definitive answer.

The Yuuzhan Vong's ideas and "religion" was so different and so alien that they were willing to exterminate all that do not conform. Were they right too?

Everyone believe they have a right to survival and should be willing to do anything to ensure the survival of their race (and their beliefs), even using poisons (or bombs) and genocide.

The only deviation I see is in Babylon 5 where one race is willing to sacrifice themselves to ensure the survival of other races.
Find, fix, finish

freefly

Post by freefly » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:31 pm

the bothans are a pathetic bunch of conniving scheming lot. whoa pretty harsh ain't i?

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:22 pm

Hmmm...I know about the Yuuzhan Vong but then...I don't heck know wad you talking about LOL...but lhs said something about the Yuuzhan Vong thing... ...Well...The answer is no...NOTHING IS PERFECT NEITHER IS IT RIGHT OR WRONG..
Like i said before in the Jedi And Sith thread (See Star Wars:Jedi or Sith? post) .... Everything has its flaws...You see...The force has a flaw...The alliance has a flaw...Luke Skywalker has a flaw...Although ppl will doubt me or even criticise about this but...
If you have realised....All who have thought that they can weild the force or think they can use the force has been able to do so...But the Yuuzhan Vong...I doubt that they acctualy think there is a such thing as the force...I think..That..The force acts according to the mind.....If the mind beleives its there...It will be..It would let the mind control it..Or...It could just be the mind that made it that way...Well..Yoda has said many things about the force but...He wasn't the one who found out about the force...In the beginning of time..Where the very first Jedi had found out about the force...They had been able to weild the force...But according to them...The force flows through you and me...So...Acctually..They might have made a mistake..Or a flaw in this theory was found out before Yoda or the jedi council members of today were born had been stumped..As you know.....There are many flaws...And one flaw in you and me....Is that..We can't make the effort to change..You can change your attitude...But not your personality...No matter what you say..You will still stick to it..To matter what ppl say about the force..The Jedi's will stick to it...That is my reply to this topic...Just know that..There are many flaws around us..Heck..I think i should make an order called the Flaw Order...
The difference between heresy and treachery is ignorance.

Faith is Eternal.

Return to “SG Star Wars : The OTHER SIDE OF THE GALAXY”