Who collects FORCE FX LIGHTSABERS?

Showcase your Star Wars Collections here .

Moderators: dranoel, hbng

YOUR FAVOURITE FORCE FX LIGHTSABER

Anakin Skywalker
44%
Darth Vader
33%
Mace Windu
11%
Luke Skywalker
11%

Total votes: 9

Jedikeith

Who collects FORCE FX LIGHTSABERS?

Post by Jedikeith » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:29 pm

My favourite lightsaber are Anakin and Darth Vader. I have Anakin's, Mace Windu's and Darth Vader's Force FX lightsabers.
STAR WARS ROX!!!!!!!!!! ANAKIN SKYWALKER ROX TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donleow

Post by donleow » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:08 pm

u should also add in the darth maul single battle damaged saber

JediJean

Post by JediJean » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:46 pm

eh, Luke Skywalker has 2 Force FX Lightsabers, the blue one from ESB and the green one from ROTJ... so which one is the poll referring to?
________
Bmw Concept X1 History
Last edited by JediJean on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:15 pm

I don't own one yet. Would be delighted to see a curve Count Dooku one.

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:03 pm

So far I have the mace Windu and ESB Vader FX sabers and will be getting the full Maul FX saber.
Commander Faie wrote:I don't own one yet. Would be delighted to see a curve Count Dooku one.
Unlikely as the curved shape interferes with the electronoic components. This was mentioned by an MR representative during an interview. The 'fat neck' on the Luke ROTJ and the Obi Wan ANH is also to accommodate the electronic components.

JediJean

Post by JediJean » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:04 pm

Plo Strax-Avix wrote:So far I have the mace Windu and ESB Vader FX sabers and will be getting the full Maul FX saber.
Commander Faie wrote:I don't own one yet. Would be delighted to see a curve Count Dooku one.
Unlikely as the curved shape interferes with the electronoic components. This was mentioned by an MR representative during an interview. The 'fat neck' on the Luke ROTJ and the Obi Wan ANH is also to accommodate the electronic components.
You have a point there... for example, where would we put the batteries in the curved handle?? :o

At last count, we have Luke ESB, Luke ROTJ, Mace, Vader, and Maul... no Anakin though... it's too similar to Luke and Vader, and to begin with, I just wanted to have one of each colour :)

Hmmm... maybe if there were other colours for lightsabers, I might consider getting more... but so far, it's only 4 colours that are canon.
________
CHEVROLET CORVETTE C5-R
Last edited by JediJean on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:25 pm

when theres a will theres a way...I think the curved handle is possible.

15 years ago we never thought that light-sabre replicas would be possible to make...especially like the FX ones. Suddenly in the mid 90s the guys from PARK SABRES answered our call....& if I'm not wrong...the design like the way the light sabre emits light from the handle to the top was engineered by them. Master Replicas just copied it & mass produced them. Afterall MR could afford the SW licence unlike PARK SABRES who dont have any SW designs in their products but have their own versions instead :)
* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

=PATIENCE HAS IT's REWARDS=

JediJean

Post by JediJean » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:33 pm

Yeah, Park Sabres are for Jedis of a different kind... ok, I don't wanna start any fights here, to each his own... some of us Jedis prefer Master Replicas, cos well, they are movie replicas... and some of us prefer Park Sabres, cos they really wanna be like Jedis who make their own unique sabres... but really the ultimate lightsabre I've heard of so far is the one made from scratch by Wayne when he was just a wee lad... boy, u have really got talent there! **claps loudly**
________
Maine Dispensary

Return to “Your Star Wars collections”