my version of return of jedi ewoks repair base

Showcase your Star Wars Collections here .

Moderators: dranoel, hbng

donleow

my version of return of jedi ewoks repair base

Post by donleow » Tue May 17, 2005 3:05 pm

Title: Zoids R/R station diaroma
Function: resupply, repairment and minor mechanical parts change for small zoids for battle continuation functionality purpose. I m more to diaroma person then a customizer as i presume

Details: operates by ewoks tribes who actually live in forest moon of endor but has serve the rebel force as engineers to resupply and repair for the battlefront during the battle of endor.

The scene shows a refueling request for the battle damaged molga while other ewoks works on repairing some gunbattle damage cause to the Molga while the pilot watch over.

Parts taken: the repair bay is made out of clay and spray over with desert yellow to form the planet Z type of environment similar. Repair mechanics hands came from gutsav accessories which are extra. Pilots and ewoks came from micromachines accessories. Remaining are accessories from leftover zoids parts.

Any comments are welcome for this fourth post from the fellow veteran customizers here and watch out for my wife first custom zoid molga in the next post... enjoy...

THE END

Return to “Your Star Wars collections”