What is your RAREST, most UNIQUE StarWars collectible ?

Showcase your Star Wars Collections here .

Moderators: dranoel, hbng

kank_39

Post by kank_39 » Tue May 24, 2005 2:17 pm

Dranoel wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock: w.o.w
(trying to find the "jaws dropping" emoticon.... but there isn't any)
When i say it's cheap, i mean it's literally cheap. Got it for 1 euro. :P
donleow wrote: o kank nice to see u here brother, didnt managed to meet up with u thru jvan and lewdin's arrangement cos was sent to US for work...anyway thanks and welcome to the forum and may the force be with u...
Thanx for the welcome Don. Don't worry man, we'll meet someday. Singapore isn't the biggest place in the world eh? :)

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Thu May 26, 2005 12:50 am

top pics -

got this Cantina Showdown paint test-shots back in 97. Ben includes a grey transparent saber.

bottom pics -

the other pic is a Tatooine Skiff Prototype...got this in 99. Includes a prototype Luke with an prototype saber.

will post some more including some weird vintage stuff...if I have more time :)

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:07 am

Han Endor & Leia Boushh ROTJ 2-pack :)

hbng
Site Admin

Post by hbng » Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:46 pm

lewdini wrote:I have some rare ep1 stuff.
Its those figures with bonus pit droids. Took me a long time to hunt for them
Which ones do you have? I've got the 1st wave, but missed out on the 2nd

Count Dooku

Post by Count Dooku » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:01 pm

I have three of the 0.45 replica helmets. I have Darth Vader's, Boba Fett and a Stormtrooper. Sorry, no pictures :oops:
As you can see, my Jedi powers are far beyond yours. Now, back down.

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:51 am

Hmmmm , I already have an idea for an interesting crossover story ...... heh heh :wink:

Will be in touch soon.... :D

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:43 am

I only have a few SW collection, including a hard-cover SW Encyclopedia which I bought at Popular at S$17.90 a few years ago during a clearance sales ...

The same book (which is rather outdated by now) cost over S$80 in Borders I found a few days ago.
May the Force Live Long & Prosper ...

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:36 pm

"ONE HAND NO CIRCLE" BOBA FETT

letting this go for the right price :)

feitonglong

Post by feitonglong » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:18 pm

e3lipse
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:57 pm

Never chanced on this one, see it, i grabbed it :D
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:00 pm

My most precious, and to me the rarest, most unique items in my collection has got to be these 2:

1) Vintage MPP(Micro Precision Product) Flashgun, in mint condition and complete with the reflector. This is the exact same model of the MPP flashgun used by ILM to make Vader's saber in ANH & ESB. By itself, as a flashgun, it is still very rare because it was produced in England in the 50s for use with large format cameras. I was very very lucky to have found one so complete and in such mint condition.

ImageImage
ImageImage

I have all the parts necessary to transform this flashgun into Vader's lightsaber, but decided not to attach anything to it yet as I find it very useful as a tool to demonstrate how Vader's lightsaber came about. For the finished product I have my MR LE Vader Sabers and my MR Vader FX saber. Other similar flashguns for making Vader's saber include the Heiland and KingSol brands, of which I also have several of.

2) Vintage Praco Flashgun, in mint condition but minus the reflector. This was the flashgun Yoda's lightsaber was modelled after , and is what appeared in the EP1 Visual Directory, although Yoda's saber is pure CGI in the movies. This particular Praco is even more rare then the MPP. I've not come across anymore on ebay since I got mine.

I've just only recently completed transforming this flashgun into Yoda's saber, after finding the emitter which is machined from aluminum, and a resin control box. The original emitter was the wheel of a 1/16 scale Lamborghini model kit, probably Fujimi or tamiya, and the control box was the oil pan from a 1/12 scale Monogram Corvette model kit

I also own 3 Bolsey #2 flashguns, a prop maker's 2nd choice for making Yoda's saber in lieu of the Praco flashgun.

ImageImage

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:28 pm

Plo Strax-Avix wrote:My most precious, and to me the rarest, most unique items in my collection has got to be these 2:

1) Vintage MPP(Micro Precision Product) Flashgun, in mint condition and complete with the reflector. This is the exact same model of the MPP flashgun used by ILM to make Vader's saber in ANH & ESB. By itself, as a flashgun, it is still very rare because it was produced in England in the 50s for use with large format cameras. I was very very lucky to have found one so complete and in such mint condition.

I have all the parts necessary to transform this flashgun into Vader's lightsaber, but decided not to attach anything to it yet as I find it very useful as a tool to demonstrate how Vader's lightsaber came about. For the finished product I have my MR LE Vader Sabers and my MR Vader FX saber. Other similar flashguns for making Vader's saber include the Heiland and KingSol brands, of which I also have several of.

2) Vintage Praco Flashgun, in mint condition but minus the reflector. This was the flashgun Yoda's lightsaber was modelled after , and is what appeared in the EP1 Visual Directory, although Yoda's saber is pure CGI in the movies. This particular Praco is even more rare then the MPP. I've not come across anymore on ebay since I got mine.

I've just only recently completed transforming this flashgun into Yoda's saber, after finding the emitter which is machined from aluminum, and a resin control box. The original emitter was the wheel of a 1/16 scale Lamborghini model kit, probably Fujimi or tamiya, and the control box was the oil pan from a 1/12 scale Monogram Corvette model kit

I also own 3 Bolsey #2 flashguns, a prop maker's 2nd choice for making Yoda's saber in lieu of the Praco flashgun

Now..that's what I call rare & unique

bro....your collection rocks big time...salute :)

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:21 pm

Thanks for the compliment Vector_Prime :)

Here's a link to most of my sabers/flashguns. I have some more which I have yet to take pics of...

My Lightsaber Collection - Click on each photo to read a short description and background.

I'm also in the midst of taking orders for a solid aluminum blank Luke ROTJ Stunt & V2. If anyone here's interested can hop over to the thread in Rebelscum.com:
Interest Thread: Machined Luke ROTJ Stunt Saber

Ayeecheewawa

Post by Ayeecheewawa » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:11 am

vector_prime wrote:top pics -

got this Cantina Showdown paint test-shots back in 97. Ben includes a grey transparent saber.

bottom pics -

the other pic is a Tatooine Skiff Prototype...got this in 99. Includes a prototype Luke with an prototype saber.

will post some more including some weird vintage stuff...if I have more time :)

i got one of those Tattooine skiff luke jedi prototype with saber at clarke quay, think it was like $5. Too bad no prototype skiff spotted.
Yub nub /eee chop yub nub
/ah toe meet toe pee-chee keene/
g'noop dock fling

oh ah Yah wah/ eee chop yah wah/
ah toe meet toe pee-chee keene/g'noop

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:51 pm

Ayeecheewawa wrote:i got one of those Tattooine skiff luke jedi prototype with saber at clarke quay, think it was like $5. Too bad no prototype skiff spotted.
thats really a great bargain you got...well done bro :D
* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

=PATIENCE HAS IT's REWARDS=

Return to “Your Star Wars collections”