My Vintage Star Wars Collection

Showcase your Star Wars Collections here .

Moderators: dranoel, hbng

vintage_sw

Post by vintage_sw » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:32 pm

redstar19 wrote:congrats my friend...this is a great piece to add to your current collection.

a clear bubble and almost perfect card. well done!
Thanks redstar19, the most happy part about this MOC is the condition of the Bubble :) Due to poor plastic use for Trilogo, it usually come with dent here and there and with crack :x

Is so hard to find 1 with a good bubble, and of course with this poor bubble use is also impossible to find 1 with a yellow bubble. I have never seen a Trilogo with a yellow bubble :lol:

redstar19

Post by redstar19 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:06 pm

most POTF and ROTJ MOC will have yellow bubbles. for Trilogo what you mention is true. i have one ROTJ MOC with a hairline crack at the bottom.

last year i purchased a POTF B-Wing MOC, the seller didn't mention a crack in the bubble in the listing.. when it arrives, i noticed it. around 0.5cm, hole at the bottom....sian 1/2....... :x everything is ok apart from the hole. :evil:

it will be challenging to get a MOC that is offerless, perfect card, clear bubble, no crack and stress line to the bubble... considering it is already more than 23 years old!

vintage_sw

Post by vintage_sw » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:58 am

Agree redstar19, is so hard to find a perfect piece. Do let me know if you come across any good condition Trilogo MOC :)

redstar19

Post by redstar19 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:36 am

cheers mate if i do come across any exciting one, will drop you a message on the forum. :D .

it is good to help one another in their collection.

vintage_sw

Post by vintage_sw » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:34 pm

redstar19 wrote:cheers mate if i do come across any exciting one, will drop you a message on the forum. :D .

it is good to help one another in their collection.
Cool, do let me know what items you looking for too. I will help you :shock: around :lol:

vintage_sw

Post by vintage_sw » Sat May 12, 2007 12:20 am

Hi everyone, it has been around 2 months plus since I post my latest purchase. I have been buying in alot of nice looking loose figures but pictures is not up yet. Today I just just gotten a nice Trilogo MOC AT-ST Driver in :P

Return to “Your Star Wars collections”