My Star Wars display

Showcase your Star Wars Collections here .

Moderators: dranoel, hbng

pujangga

My Star Wars display

Post by pujangga » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:26 am

I decided to drastically cut down on buying Ha$bro stuff so I did some reshuffling here and there with my display cases. So the photos below show how some of my stuff are displayed in my dining room now.

Medicom ROTS Vader with Medicom Stormtrooper. Far end is a Marmit TIE Fighter Pilot and the near corner are Koto 3PO and R2.

On the bases, from the far right, is a Koto Sandtrooper corporal, followed by the squad leader and then the sergeant. Flanking on either sides are Koto Scout and Snowtrooper. The one directly behind the squad leader is a Marmit AT-AT Driver

My MPC Model kit of an Imperial Star Destroyer...chasing after a Micro Machine Rebel Blockade Runner. The Tantive IV perhaps?

My almost complete collection of Master Replicas mini-sabers. Still hoping for a Qui-Gon to come my way. One just closed on ebay for more than USD$100!

Star Wars Miniatures AT-AT. Can't afford an MR. Here it's facing off with two titanium snowspeeders.

A Gentle Giant Emperor's Royal Guard and a Code 3 AT-ST. I prefer this than the upcoming Koto of the Royal Guard.

A Revell kit of an ARC-170 and a Gentle Giant Scout Trooper on a speeder bike.

Another Revell kit, this time of a Venator-class Star Destroyer with a titanium Republic Cruiser flying by.

A Medicom Clonetrooper, followed by a Koto 501st trooper, Commander Bly and a Shocktrooper. Oh wait...where's the missing Utapau trooper?

Here he is...:)

A Riddell mini-helmet of Boba Fett, a Medicom Boba and a Koto Phase 1 Clonetrooper. That space in the far corner is reserved for the Medicom Jango Fett!

Code 3 die-cast Millennium Falcon.

An assortment of hardware from the Clone Wars, ranging from Ultra Titanium gunship and ARC-170 to titanium Jedi Starfighters and Action Fleet AT-TE.

Code 3 Signature series Slave 1.

Code 3 Vader's Advanced TIE Fighter.

Code 3 Luke Skywalker's X-Wing Fighter.

Here's how they look with the lights on...trying to achieve the museum effect.

My complete VOTC collection. This is the only line which I will remain a completist.

Right now I have TOO MANY carded and loose figures to let go...if you guys are interested, do head to the buy/sell section. :)
"The Story of Life is quicker than the wink of an eye...the Story of Love, is hello and goodbye. Till we meet again." - Jimi Hendrix

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:17 am

Impressive, most impressive... :wink:

icemann

nice

Post by icemann » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:56 pm

nice dood... i know what u mean by staying off hasbro ..
same here.. i went cold turkey off the hasbro stuff (which in my opinion is junk cos of the repaints and variants.. really leaves a bad aftertaste for me the way the stuff is being churned out).. so anyway.. yap.. im moving on to statues and maquettes and the prop ships.. they r way cooool! :D
this boy is dangerous
i choose to be happy

jabbaboy

Post by jabbaboy » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:49 am

that is ubercool bro, nice nice collection!!!

Joey&R2D2

Post by Joey&R2D2 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:55 pm

Your lightsaber collections is COOL.......
:D

StrikeEagle

Post by StrikeEagle » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:22 pm

Whew, another great collection!

zhengjiez

Post by zhengjiez » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:23 pm

_
Last edited by zhengjiez on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

porkins

Post by porkins » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:11 am

Nice collection! I owned a Marmit AT-AT Driver and noticed the chest armour plate and shoulder plate had turned a little blueish... I noticed yours also had the same issue. So I am wondering if it is inherent in all Marmit AT-AT Drivers...

Return to “Your Star Wars collections”