Master Replicas STAR WARS Lightsaber 1:1

Showcase your Star Wars Collections here .

Moderators: dranoel, hbng

StrikeEagle

Post by StrikeEagle » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:48 pm

al13ns wrote:
StrikeEagle wrote:Aiyah, cannot lah! That is why I don't want to touch LE. :lol:

I think I go back to FX, easier on the wallet. :lol: Paiseh leow...

try 0.45 scaled replica saber ? :D
LOL, at least you didn't say to try Hasbro toy lightsaber. :lol: In time, in time, I like to have at least a couple!

StrikeEagle

Re: mr

Post by StrikeEagle » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:50 pm

crix_madine wrote:Strike Eagle!
hahaha :lol: i understand! the wallet hurts so much! Thanks for the comments guys! Dun give up strike eagle! a LE goes much longer than an FX! just admiring its beauty would be good enough!
Yeah, that's the problem! They are too nice to have just one! :lol: :lol:

crix_madine

Post by crix_madine » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:03 am

al13ns wrote:yeah it's true that one saber will lead to another sabers...once u r into it, u can't resist the temptation to get another one :lol:

try "Rebelscum" or "eBay", the price should be ~U$200 [or below] plus shipping cost from US to SG ~U$50-60, total U$250 (~S$360) still cheaper than SG retail price (~S$600++)
Hey al13ns! I just managed to bid for a Obi Wan AOTC LE! :D
hope it goes smoothly. got it from ebay!

al13ns
Location: roaming around Fiorina 'Fury' 161 - lookin for inmates

Post by al13ns » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:10 pm

crix_madine wrote:
al13ns wrote:yeah it's true that one saber will lead to another sabers...once u r into it, u can't resist the temptation to get another one :lol:

try "Rebelscum" or "eBay", the price should be ~U$200 [or below] plus shipping cost from US to SG ~U$50-60, total U$250 (~S$360) still cheaper than SG retail price (~S$600++)
make sure u get it at the right price ? have u checked the price at the toytracker? hopefully u get it...ahh i remember i got mine with free shipping from germany...too bad it didnt come with the display case

crix_madine

Post by crix_madine » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:45 am

al13ns wrote:
crix_madine wrote:

make sure u get it at the right price ? have u checked the price at the toytracker? hopefully u get it...ahh i remember i got mine with free shipping from germany...too bad it didnt come with the display case

hey al13ns! Happy Lunar New Year :D i managed to get it for USD$360. ok i guess. Anyway, mine does not have a display case too! any ideas how to get a hand on it? tried simply toys, but they do not have the stand for the saber.

StrikeEagle

Post by StrikeEagle » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:47 am

So, it has began....

:lol: :lol:

Man, that's sweet! Post some pics when you got it?

al13ns

Post by al13ns » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:54 am

crix_madine wrote:
al13ns wrote:
crix_madine wrote: Hey al13ns! I just managed to bid for a Obi Wan AOTC LE! :D

hey al13ns! Happy Lunar New Year :D i managed to get it for USD$360. ok i guess. Anyway, mine does not have a display case too! any ideas how to get a hand on it? tried simply toys, but they do not have the stand for the saber.

congrats :D that's a great price. does it include shipping cost ? btw what's the LE number ? register ur MR LE at http://registry.rebelscum.com/
for the custom display case, u can look for this ebay seller, kodofett [if i'm not wrong] but it's a bit pricey :D
ImageImageImage

crix_madine

Post by crix_madine » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:38 pm

al13ns wrote:
crix_madine wrote:
al13ns wrote: make sure u get it at the right price ? have u checked the price at the toytracker? hopefully u get it...ahh i remember i got mine with free shipping from germany...too bad it didnt come with the display case

congrats :D that's a great price. does it include shipping cost ? btw what's the LE number ? register ur MR LE at http://registry.rebelscum.com/
for the custom display case, u can look for this ebay seller, kodofett [if i'm not wrong] but it's a bit pricey :D
Thanks for the tip, yeah i did have a look at kodofett's website. Pretty ex! :shock: and shipping is a bit high. Will def have to consider or ask around if others would like to buy together.

Hey Strike Eagle! any luck on finding any LE's on your side?
:D

crix_madine

mr

Post by crix_madine » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:13 am

Oh nO! my lightsaber is held up at cus toms! hahahha

al13ns

Re: mr

Post by al13ns » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:22 pm

crix_madine wrote:Oh nO! my lightsaber is held up at cus toms! hahahha
as usual hehehe...don't forget to take picture later and post it here :D
ImageImageImage

StrikeEagle

Post by StrikeEagle » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:00 pm

Hello guys,

My ang mo friend selling me his fan made TPM Obiwan which I just confirmed the deal :mrgreen: Its not MR but affordable.

A few more fan made hilts I am considering. :D

al13ns

Post by al13ns » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:27 pm

StrikeEagle wrote:Hello guys,

My ang mo friend selling me his fan made TPM Obiwan which I just confirmed the deal :mrgreen: Its not MR but affordable.

any pics to share ? :D
ImageImageImage

crix_madine

Post by crix_madine » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:03 pm

Hey StrikeEagle! well done! show us some pics dude!
i am heading down to collect mine tmr! :D

crix_madine

Post by crix_madine » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:55 am

crix_madine wrote:

Hey StrikeEagle! well done! show us some pics dude!
i am heading down to collect mine tmr! :D
It is here! I have it with me! will post pics as soon as i can! :D

icemann

pics please!!

Post by icemann » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:26 pm

hey all

yah.. tokknig about fan made ones.. i got these fan made ones, u can stick tubes in them to light up.. but without the blaes shoved in.. they are movie accurate to the last dimension..

what i like like about these over the MR is that.. the chrome job no the MR are to refective for my liking.. they look more like plastic chrome than real metal base.. anyone share the same tots as me...
this boy is dangerous
i choose to be happy

Return to “Your Star Wars collections”