Master Replicas STAR WARS Lightsaber 1:1

Showcase your Star Wars Collections here .

Moderators: dranoel, hbng

al13ns
Location: roaming around Fiorina 'Fury' 161 - lookin for inmates

Post by al13ns » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:51 pm

nice to know another lightsaber fans...

btw, u didnt file a dispute to paypal when u were ripped-off ebay ? i'm sorry to hear that.

i'm a bit slowing down nowadays as only a few MR sabers i need to get, and most of it are quite expensive [Luke ROTJ v1 EE, Obi wan weathered]
ImageImageImage

Lestrooper

Post by Lestrooper » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:23 am

I was quite new to ebay and don't knw there is a Paypal 45 day protection thingy until he de-registed from ebay, I found out is too late. sigh.

I'm slowing down as well. the Luke ROTJ EE usually goes over 1k as
the weather obi, on and off you will till be able to get good deal for this pcs.

I'm waiting for the ATOC obi wan and Darth Damage, not much people selling this two.

I saw stronghold is selling the ROTJ Luke but not EE. $550 not too bad on this prices consider it pretty hard to get.

stronghold

Post by stronghold » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:43 pm

hi guys,

thanks for reserving the items off me.. the space is really getting a little hard to cramp the extras.

For MR collecting, jus a piece of advice for those who wants to go into this line (even though sometimes u may get good deals),

The RISK one have to take from Irresponsible ebay sellers who dun pack their items well
- i have so many situations where my mirror base cracked or acrylic case damaged! cant get a claim cos it is too cumbersome to take pics and report to singpost. tried doing that and no one wants to be responsible
- paypal rule in favour of the seller cos he had the delivery note signed
- lost quite a bit of dough trying to find replacement cases or buying a new one all together

But some sabers are simply hard to find in singapore, so no choice but to cross your fingers and wait for your ebay wins.

i have to emphasize again.. once u are into prop collecting.. there is no turning back.. hahahah :D

Lestrooper

Post by Lestrooper » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:40 pm

Yup, once you into props... it like crossing over to the Dark Side. :lol:

al13ns
Location: roaming around Fiorina 'Fury' 161 - lookin for inmates

Post by al13ns » Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:38 pm

welcome MR Luke v1 ROTJ LE #1155/2500...
ImageImageImage

NM-Horn

Post by NM-Horn » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:14 pm

I have not seen a bigger 1:1 collection eva!!!!! That's respect in a nut shell man! Must have cost you $$$$$'s
You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.

Return to “Your Star Wars collections”