THE MAGIC IS DEAD!

For discussions about everything Star Wars that's not related to just one particular film....

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:29 am

2501 seems quiet this day ... are u still here? :wink:

Btw, why 2501 huh? ... could it be the secret Project 2501 from the Japs anime Ghost in the Shell? :roll:
May the Force Live Long & Prosper ...

DarthNobody

Post by DarthNobody » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:40 pm

i had expected much more from EP 3 when i spent weeks begging my mom's friend (works@ a cinema) to give me a 19 may ticket....no luck...then i queued 4 hours...had to walk to da cinema too!...when i got out of my seat at the end of the show and feelings...why is the whole movie filmed in shadows?? i noe it supposed to be like tat...but not until the features disappear! three words... shine more light!
stArwaRs mAkes thE wOrld gO wiLd...

Gandalf Fett

Post by Gandalf Fett » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:17 pm

Which cinema you watched in? Sometimes the cinema would have an adverse effect on the movie
Warning - viewer discretion advised

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:30 pm

Absolutely right .....

I saw EPIII on digital screen at GV Marina and the colours were bright and vibrant. The next day, I made the mistake on seeing it at Shaw Balestier, and had to endure 2 excruciating hours of a horribly dark screen with muted muddy colours ( brown hues instead of blue... ) . It was so bad I felt like I was watching an illegal VCD, only on big screen ! The contrast was so blur that all the details of the space ships etc were totally washed out. That was the last time I would step into Shaw Balestier.

The screen really makes a difference .

Where did you see the film ?

Gandalf Fett

Post by Gandalf Fett » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:26 am

Having said that - GL DID say that this will be the darkest of all SW movies. Maybe this is what he meant? :D :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
Warning - viewer discretion advised

Return to “Everything Star Wars”