ABCs of Star Wars

For discussions about everything Star Wars that's not related to just one particular film....

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:29 pm

omg this thread is alive!

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:29 pm

OOps V not finished.

Ventress, Assaj

W...

Whills - Ancient species

Can't think AHHHHHHHH

X

Xanatos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commander_Salji

Post by Commander_Salji » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:15 am

Commander Faie wrote:omg this thread is alive!
YES...very much ALIVE!! :twisted:

The letter W isn't over till these STAR WARS characters and creatures have been given their rightful mention :

Wedge Antilles - hmmm... how could guys have missed this famous Rebel X-Wing Pilot eh? :P :P

Woislea - the furry large head alien who bought Luke's Landspeeder in Mos Eisley

Wol Cabbashite - disgusting squidlike aliens with a long tongue that sticks itself to the walls of Jabba's palace. Immortalised in Hasbro's JABBA's PALACE DENIZENS 3 Pack back in 2004. :D

Warok - the Ewok that was immortalised by Kenner Toys when they featured him on the card back of the RARE Power Of The Force figures. 8)

Whitesun – Beru’s family name

Womprat - "I used to bulls eye Womprats in my T-16 back home" ~ Luke to Wedge

WeeChee – Wicket’s brother from the EWOKS cartoon series.

Willard, Commander - Senior Rebel Officer who greeted and hugged Princess Leia when she arrived at the Massassi Rebel Base in Yavin IV.

Wilhuf Tarkin - so you think the Grand Moff does'nt have a first name eh? :lol:
TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870
Outpost Founding Member and CO Emeritus

Commander_Salji

Post by Commander_Salji » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:54 pm

Wah NO takers after my last post on June 15? Looks like only Darsha Assant has one item for the letter "X" which is Xanatos.

Have no fear 'coz The Sith OverLord is here to mark this reply with these "X"-es :lol: :

X-Wing Fighter ~ needless to say the mainstay of the "snub" fighters of the Rebel Alliance

Xizor ~ the Faleen species head of Black Sun in The Shadows Of the Empire. Here's a pic of 501st Legion's Legion Membership Officer in his awesome Prince Xizor costume :

Xim the Despot ~ the bad guy mentioned in Han Solo and the Lost Legacy novel

XP-38 Landspeeder ~ "they aren't in demand anymore since the XP-38 came out" Luke to Ben Kenobi after selling off his Landspeeder to come with the 2000 credit advance to Han Solo.

X-1 Advance ~ the Empire's Official term for Darth Vader’s Personal TIE Fighter during the Battle of the First Death Star.

Xexto ~ Gasgano the multi-spidery armed pod race in TPM's Boonta Eve Race is a member of this species.
Last edited by Commander_Salji on Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:36 am

I already so sian liao...laterz dude... exam peroid stress, I can come out with words with Y, but using "A" lvl syllables. :cry:

Commander_Salji

Post by Commander_Salji » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:53 am

Commander Faie wrote:...laterz dude... exam peroid stress, I can come out with words with Y, but using "A" lvl syllables. :cry:
No worries lah dude, go clear that exam stress of yours. When you feel more relaxed then go list out those STAR WARS characters, places, things and aliens that begin with the letter "Y". I'll be more than happy to fill out those gaps if there's any. :wink:
TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870

Return to “Everything Star Wars”