Prequels: Love em or Hate em

For discussions about everything Star Wars that's not related to just one particular film....

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

freefly

Prequels: Love em or Hate em

Post by freefly » Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:56 am

Read an interresting topic here at starwars.sg: viewtopic.php?t=92. A lot of good points, & I must say I do share some of 2501's frustrations. Now that we have seen Ep3 a few more times, & hopefully the other 2 prequels too, what's yer opinion?? Do keep yr posts short (for ease of reading) & free of bashing please -- "No disintegrations".
Release the Good!

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:12 pm

Hmmm...no one has anything to say yet? Ok let me be the 1st.

I love SW to bits, my life revolves around it and I will do anything to defend it, but here's my take on this:

ITS JUST A MOVIE!

So just enjoy it and don't read too much into it.

Peace.

DEX

Post by DEX » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:57 pm

Hi...

EPISODE 3 made me wanna watch Ep. 1 & 2 again. And Episode 3 made me bought the 4,5,6 trilogy DVD boxset. Now that my DVD collection is complete, I must say that Ep. 3 made me love Star Wars as a whole.....
"Choska rini do pat slimo!"

freefly

Post by freefly » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:35 pm

Hmm.. *rubs chin* it's quiet here. Allow me to share my opinion.. Apart from the usual complains of cringe-worthy dialogues, I say I love the Prequels. Even Jar Jar is quite loveable after a while & he looks great as a CGI character.
Release the Good!

Valentin

Post by Valentin » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:18 pm

The prequels had everything made into some form of art. Just take a look at the buildings, scenary, and even the spacecrafts.

Whereas, the original trilogy was made in the era where most sci-fic movies were clean and neat, the movies themselves were just different.

I would prefer the trilogy over the prequel, coz it's more down to earth for me that is.
TK3835 [Hooters]
501st Legion

DarthNobody

well...

Post by DarthNobody » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:29 pm

i personally love the combats...i'm don't scrutinize every second of the movie...just watch...finding faults is bad for your health..
stArwaRs mAkes thE wOrld gO wiLd...

Return to “Everything Star Wars”