Supershadow

For discussions about everything Star Wars that's not related to just one particular film....

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

freefly

Supershadow

Post by freefly » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:24 pm

Anyone got deceived by him before? Mr Mickey Suttle (AKA SuperShadow)
Last edited by freefly on Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Release the Good!

masterjamous

Post by masterjamous » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:36 am

Care to enlighten? Who's he? What he done?
ImageImageImage

freefly

Post by freefly » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:12 am

A fanboy full of crap http://supershadow.com/. Here's a sample of his George Lucas Interviews:

Hello Mr. Lucas. Fan of your movies. They rock. I got two questions for you. 1. Are you gonna use the original cast from the original three movies (Luke Skywalker ,Princess Leia and Han Solo)? 2. When do you think the three new movies are gonna come out? Thank you for your time and keep up the good work

George Lucas: Thanks for the compliments. I really appreciate it. It’s seems all I get day and night is praise from the countless thousands of readers of SuperShadow.com.

Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford have all told me on multiple occasions that they are willing to do Episode 7 to 9. Especially Harrison. Harrison is really wanting to return to the role of Han.

I like to take about 15 years in between each trilogy. The last old film came out in 1983 and I then waited until 1999 to release the first film of the prequel trilogy. The same will be true for Episode 7. We’re not going to release Episode 7 until 2020. That day will be here before you know it.
Release the Good!

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:07 am

freefly wrote:.... We’re not going to release Episode 7 until 2020. That day will be here before you know it. [/b]
Harrison Ford will be older than Yoda by 2020 ... :lol:
May the Force Live Long & Prosper ...

freefly

Post by freefly » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:11 am

And not forgetting that Harrison is never going to be interested anyway.
Release the Good!

masterjamous

Post by masterjamous » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:34 am

Ha ha ha ha, methink this supershadow chap must have interviewed george lucas but definitely the wrong one. Could've been Gearge Lucas Tan living in Sembawang for all we know!!

If really the final trilogy be made with the Original casts, for sure we see Star Wars being fought out from old folks homes.
I can just see "The Geriatrics Trilogy" adopting 1960s kungfu movie styles where heroes just sit around, wave their hands and all sorts of FX coming out; they've all reached the highest level of the FORCE and it's the INNER FORCE; they'll probably require an Asian Tai-chi master to choreograph the moves. As for Han Solo he just use heavy sophisticated blasters.
HA HA HA HA................................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImage

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:15 pm

Ep IV and V was done at the great risk of ruin to George Lucas. This was meant in the special features of the recent boxed DVD.

After VI, I guess there was no interest to proceed further but the SW fan base grew and grew and editions of Episodes IV to VI sold well enough to justify doing I to III.

As far as I can see, the risk is very little if VII to IX were done. It would be more like if there is a following storyline to justify this.

Doing I to VI is like doing the story of Anakin Skywalker. If VII to IX were added, wouldn't this not dilute the main storyline? It is like losing focus.
Find, fix, finish

freefly

Post by freefly » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:41 pm

We can rest assured that George won't be doing Eps 7-9. All this talk is just his fantasy. There exist a spoof of his website, & occasionally you get to see his page defaced by hackers.
Release the Good!

Return to “Everything Star Wars”