Who is Kylo Ren??????

For discussions about everything Star Wars that's not related to just one particular film....

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

Jar

Who is Kylo Ren??????

Post by Jar » Sun May 10, 2015 7:33 am

Who is this new villain in Star Wars Force Awaken? For me I have no idea, all that was revealed is that he is a Sith Inquisitor and Early iterations of Kylo Ren's character design portrayed him has a cyborg who had multiple cybernetic implants to replace parts of his face, arms, and overall body.

This style was scrapped in favor of a style reminiscent of Darth Vader's armor, as to highlight the Ren's obsession with the Dark Lord.

Kylo Ren's look went through various phases during production. In his earliest incarnation, he was an alien with one red eye, and wielded a lightsaber with a Wampa bone for a hilt. Later in production, he was a cyborg, with metal parts covering his face and arms. His final design shows him as human, but he wears a mask heavily reminiscent of Darth Vader's mask, as to reflect his obsession with the Sith Lord. This is what I got from wiki, can someone enlightened me more about him, thanks.
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful... the strong... the weak... the innocent... the corrupt. Fear is my ally."

assjedi

Re: Who is Kylo Ren??????

Post by assjedi » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:39 pm

Adam Driver. :D
In Singapore we have Malai Ren, Hua Ren etc. :D
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

Return to “Everything Star Wars”