Got the Star Wars (The Ultimate Visual Guide) today!!

For discussions about everything Star Wars that's not related to just one particular film....

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

Sraye

Post by Sraye » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:24 pm

Speaking of Sidious... if you compared his fighting moves to some of the Star Wars Jedi Knight games, you can find a couple of similarites. The way he crouches down and lunges forward stabbing is actually from the "light"(or blue) stance in JK2 and JKA...
"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi, at last we will have revenge."-Darth Maul
"Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... And we will have peace..."-Darth Sidious
"If you are not with me, you are my enemy."-Darth Vader

DarthNobody

book

Post by DarthNobody » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:44 pm

the book made up for the lousy acting at some point....can someone write a book called "the way of the jedi" or "the secrets of the sith"
stArwaRs mAkes thE wOrld gO wiLd...

freefly

Post by freefly » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:59 pm

Well... there's a book called secrets of the jedi. :D But it's a young reader's book. Smth abt Obi's bittersweet romance with fellow jedi Siri.
Release the Good!

freefly

Post by freefly » Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:10 pm

freefly wrote:I was reading it and then.. What? I did'nt know Vader has a backpack to cycle air for his lungs.
Am wondering, perhaps this weird info could b frm the upcoming Dark Lord novel? Or mayb the Ultimate Vader Guide. Both of which i haven't read. Anyone know??
Release the Good!

Return to “Everything Star Wars”