POST Triology Sequel

For discussions about everything Star Wars that's not related to just one particular film....

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

Paul K
Site Admin

POST Triology Sequel

Post by Paul K » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:46 am

I guess the comics have done some of these sub-stories but I do hope the Lucasfilm Animation company will expand on the post triology perriod and less of the pre era. Since they can create 3D caracters, perhaps do up Luke, Han, Leia etc and write stories around it.

How about a chain story here in the forum. I'll start a bit and anybody can add-on to the story and create a whole arc:

We pick-up the story right after the celebration on the forest moon of Endor at the ewok village. After a great feast, our 3 heros, Luke, Han and Leia find themselves walking through the lush greenery of Endor. Luke is quiet while Leia and Han are revelling in their new found love for each other. The forest silence is interupted by the exicited chirp from R2D2 as it canons down the trail at breakneck speed. Clearly something is amiss. "Slow down R2, where's wrong," Luke urges the little droid. "A message from a Jedi Master Sodgiub?" "Hey kid, I thought you were the last of the Jedis," jabs Han. Luke looks at Han nodding silently. "Well, what are you waiting for, let's hear the message..." Leia urges.

Somebody want to add-on and we see where this goes?

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:35 am

Hans looked ar R2 suspiciously, "If it were a message from Jedi Master Sodgiub, how did it get to R2?"

R2 twittered. C3PO said "R2 said that the message was stored in his memory by Jedi Master Sodgiub to be delivered to any Jedi as soon as Palpatine is dead"

Luke: "Well ok R2, play it"

R2 projected an image which flickered in and out and finally flickered out.

C3PO: "Not again, you stupid bucket of bolts" and hit R2 hard.

The image from R2 suddenly flickered on and remained on as it start to play the message.....
Find, fix, finish

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:31 pm

"Greetings, my fellow Jedi"

The image of the Jedi Master flickered on. We see a figure cloaked in the familiar Jedi robes, with the hood concealing his face.

"When you receive this message, it means that the plan has succeeded."

The voice sounds familiar to Luke...

Gandalf Fett

Post by Gandalf Fett » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:33 pm

Dranoel wrote:"Greetings, my fellow Jedi"

The image of the Jedi Master flickered on. We see a figure cloaked in the familiar Jedi robes, with the hood concealing his face.

"When you receive this message, it means that the plan has succeeded."

The voice sounds familiar to Luke...
AH HA! I know why this sounds very familiar!
Warning - viewer discretion advised

Gandalf Fett

Post by Gandalf Fett » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:37 pm

Luke stares confusingly at the projected image and tried to make out the shape and look of the cloaked figure.

The image continued "I have stored this message within the memories of this R2 unit during the final days of the Republic as the Jedi council appears unable to stop the devastation and destruction that are occuring all over the galaxy."

The image jerks a little and then continues.

"We have been powerless to stop the growth of the Dark side. It seems to have clouded everything and the Jedi aren't prepared for the overwhelming onslaught of the Dark side..."

Gandalf Fett

Post by Gandalf Fett » Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:23 pm

BUMP

Anyone else??

DEX

Post by DEX » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:08 pm

Jedi Master Sodgiub: "However, the prophecy of the Chosen One has brought about an end to the Empire and the Sith.....and the Jedi has survived. 'We' would be honoured, young Jedi, that you were to come back to the Jedi Temple in Coruscant and recalibrate the Jedi code and bring good news to the other Jedi spread across the Galaxy.

But be warned my young Jedi....."
"Choska rini do pat slimo!"

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:31 pm

By sending out the code to recall the Jedi, you will be making them an easy target for the emperor to lay an ambush for the remainding Jedi.

On the remote planet of Dagobah, master Jedi Yoda senses the message recalling the Jedi. His senses tingle as he worries that any Jedi who return to the temple would most certaintly face a possible ambush. He hurries to gather a few belongings into a small pack. He smiles slightly as he removes his light saber from a chest and clips it onto his belt. "Too long have you been asleep my friend," Yoda murmurs as he runs his fingers over the cool feel of the steel hilt in his hands. "Too long have I been asleep as well. Perhaps awake, it is time to be." ...

Sraye

Post by Sraye » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:37 pm

tk_110201 wrote:By sending out the code to recall the Jedi, you will be making them an easy target for the emperor to lay an ambush for the remainding Jedi.

On the remote planet of Dagobah, master Jedi Yoda senses the message recalling the Jedi. His senses tingle as he worries that any Jedi who return to the temple would most certaintly face a possible ambush. He hurries to gather a few belongings into a small pack. He smiles slightly as he removes his light saber from a chest and clips it onto his belt. "Too long have you been asleep my friend," Yoda murmurs as he runs his fingers over the cool feel of the steel hilt in his hands. "Too long have I been asleep as well. Perhaps awake, it is time to be." ...
I thought THIS takes place AFTER the Battle of Endor. Isn't the Emperor DEAD? dot dot dot... the story has hardly started and there are loopholes everywhere...
Last edited by Sraye on Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

sithlordcbw

continuation

Post by sithlordcbw » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:01 am

back on wherever-it-is

*continued*

Solgieb: So Luke, are you ready?

Luke: I am

Solgieb: *peels off his face* hahaha!!!!!!

Luke & Han & Bun (Leia): WHAT!???

Solgieb: Actually i am Palpatine's clone...wahahaha!!!

*dramatic pause*

Han: I can't believe we fell for that one.

Solgieb: Silence, human! soon u will be dead and young Skywalker will be one of us!

Han: I didn't inhale... i mean dream on, slimeball!

Palpatine: Luke, you will meet me at Sleaze Eatery, 'Gigolo's Corner' in Coruscant. there you will discover your true master.

Luke: *Force enhanced nod*

Han: I have a bad feeling about this.

Palpatine: Remember, many Bothans died to bring you this information.

Han: you mean those in Gotham Zoo?

Luke: Take care, my master.

Leia: Oh, I feel so helpless...
If you're not with me,

then you're my enemy.

Return to “Everything Star Wars”