Boba Fett that you never seen before....

For discussions about everything Star Wars that's not related to just one particular film....

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

Lord_Angelus

Boba Fett that you never seen before....

Post by Lord_Angelus » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:23 am

Somehow :lol:

It looks kind of sweet BUT......... Why the heck he is still wearing that hemtal? >.> It is kind of hard to think on how he got marry and have baby with his full armor on. (Sorry. it just pop in my mind when I was reading the stuff.. :oops: )

Grand-kid, Mirta Gev.
(I do not mind having a yellow color armor :x)

"Despite her animosity towards Jedi, Gev and Jaina Solo would become good friends. "

It is kind of funny to think of the Two people who are enemies, and their kids became good friends.

Fact:
Fett's dialogue in The Empire Strikes Back, consists of only twenty-seven words: "As you wish", "He's no good to me dead", "What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me", and "Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold." In Return of the Jedi, he says two more - "What the?" - just before his jetpack malfunctions. The total increases to 30 if his inarticulate scream in Return of the Jedi is counted.

George Lucas stated in the audio commentary of Return of the Jedi that he always wanted a shot of Boba Fett crawling out of the Sarlacc. This can be further evidenced by the deleted scene of Fett in the Endor bunker, and concept art of Fett on a speeder bike

zirst

Post by zirst » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:50 am

Concept pics of Bobba Fett .

Can see that it has Samurai influences just like Darth Vader's one .
Helmet number 12 has markings that look suspiciously like the one's on Capt. Rex . Maybe this is where it came from :lol: .

Lord_Angelus

Post by Lord_Angelus » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:24 pm

somehow I seen that in the new GIjoe movie x_x

Return to “Everything Star Wars”