Rules to adhere to

For discussions about everything Star Wars that's not related to just one particular film....

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

Jar

Rules to adhere to

Post by Jar » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:20 pm

There are so many rules to adhere to 24 to be exactly in this SW forum I happen to cross, has anyone actually read the whole thing I did and here is a sample of the rule I found quite interesting and funny (2,3,5,15,17 & 21) but rule are rules and we have to comply.

RULES:

#1 When it comes to forum etiquette and behavior, what an admin says is what goes. An admin is to not be argued with. If you have a problem with an admin or their statements, address it to them in a private message. Problems are NOT to be publicly aired.

#2 Be nice! Everyone is to be nice and respect everyone else. You can disagree with someone but you may NOT verbally attack them or make rude comments about forum members and non-forum members alike. Example: It is okay to say “That character is stupidâ€
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful... the strong... the weak... the innocent... the corrupt. Fear is my ally."

dranoel
Site Admin

Re: Rules to adhere to

Post by dranoel » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:41 pm

Just for the record, in case anyone gets mistaken, these are Not taken from our StarWars.sg forum

I believe what Jar meant to say was that he came across these rules in some other forum.... not this one :P

Jar wrote:There are so many rules to adhere to 24 to be exactly in this SW forum I happen to cross, has anyone actually read the whole thing I did and here is a sample of the rule I found quite interesting and funny (2,3,5,15,17 & 21) but rule are rules and we have to comply.

Return to “Everything Star Wars”