Where to order Star Wars Birthday Cake?

For discussions about everything Star Wars that's not related to just one particular film....

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

myboyracer

Where to order Star Wars Birthday Cake?

Post by myboyracer » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:58 pm

Hiya,

Does anyone know where can I order a Star Wars design birthday cake (e.g. R2D2, Stormtrooper designs, etc)? Does anyone have the contact?

cheers!

MBR

lhs1701

Re: Where to order Star Wars Birthday Cake?

Post by lhs1701 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:38 am

myboyracer wrote:Hiya,

Does anyone know where can I order a Star Wars design birthday cake (e.g. R2D2, Stormtrooper designs, etc)? Does anyone have the contact?

cheers!

MBR
My feel is that the way to approach this is to ask the cakeshops if they make to order, that is, if you can give them a design, would they customise it for you?
Find, fix, finish

myboyracer

Post by myboyracer » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:10 pm

lhs1701 wrote:

cheers!

MBR
My feel is that the way to approach this is to ask the cakeshops if they make to order, that is, if you can give them a design, would they customise it for you?
My worry is the copyrights for these designs. Some cake shops have certain copyrights for their own protected Disney's, Thomas Train or even Winnie the Pooh rights. 8)

Cheers!

mbr.

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:38 pm

Well, ultimately it's to be eaten into ur stomach, so where's the proof? ... hehe :lol:

Btw, click here to see a ST cake at one of our parties ...
May the Force Live Long & Prosper ...

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:41 pm

myboyracer wrote:
lhs1701 wrote:

cheers!

MBR
My worry is the copyrights for these designs. Some cake shops have certain copyrights for their own protected Disney's, Thomas Train or even Winnie the Pooh rights. 8)

Cheers!

mbr.
Usually where copyrights are concern, as long as you do not plan to make money out of it, but for creating joy, I doubt you would be denied.
Find, fix, finish

Return to “Everything Star Wars”