I'm new!

Welcome to Starwars.sg. We originated as the mailing list "sg_starwars@yahoogroups.com" before the turn of this century, and have evolved to the forum you now see. Don't worry if you're new to our community or new to Star Wars, we hope you enjoy your stay here. Sign in and introduce yourself :)

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

trooper89

Post by trooper89 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Haldir wrote:Greetings and Welcome to the group! :D

trooper89 wrote:I'm looking at the royal guards which seems quite okay for me at the start. Any lobangs on this?
You may want to speak to Dom, our current IRG. ;) He can offer some tips and possible current cost for the costume.
Think good to allocate SGD500+ for it?

My infos are all rusty as I haven't touch (or rather redo) my ROTJ-CE IRG in ages; am "busy" with my TB, IC, ID and TI these days :oops:
The whole suit cost me way less than SGD250 anyway back in 2001 (with the bulk of cost going towards the Don Post Helmet and a bit for tailoring of my Inner Robe. Velvet used was the Cheapo/Thin one so Wind was my enemy! :lol: )
Hi! SGD500+ seems quite ok for me but of course I need some time to save this money up. Daily expenses are ripping my wallet very quickly.

I'm looking at a thick outer robe (not the translucent) because I want to perfect my costume. Of cos, all of this takes time so more to learn too! :)
123, all hail the leader!

Return to “Star Wars : Jedi or Sith ?”