hi everyone!

Welcome to Starwars.sg. We originated as the mailing list "sg_starwars@yahoogroups.com" before the turn of this century, and have evolved to the forum you now see. Don't worry if you're new to our community or new to Star Wars, we hope you enjoy your stay here. Sign in and introduce yourself :)

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Welcome to the forums dude. 8)

AyKay

Post by AyKay » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:52 pm

jarviscash wrote:
AyKay wrote:
jarviscash wrote:
played it too but found like its too Age of Empires. and its getting quite dated but still enjoyed it though. :)
Ever tried Empire at War? Not the best, but really up-to-date, makes for a lot better gameplay no less. Enjoyed it while it lasted. I still have the disc somewhere around the house...
havent tried it bro. is it good? is the gameplay like company of heroes?
I'll let you check it out one day when possible. I'm very bad at describing it as a whole, I won't be able to do the game justice. :P You gotta experience it for yourself to know.
Ananda 'AK' Kang | ANEH | TK 8315 | Expert Infantryman | Singapore Garrison

jarviscash

Post by jarviscash » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:59 am

Dranoel wrote:The life-size working R2 unit is a project by one of our guys... basically built it up from the various parts bigs and small
...and nope, not for sale ;)
ok bro. thanks for the info. but seriously its damn cool. with lights and sounds some more. hope to see it painted by next year eh!
Last edited by jarviscash on Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jarviscash

Post by jarviscash » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:04 am

zirst wrote:
jarviscash wrote: :) guys, i mean the really big one which is moving and all that! the wifey was going mental over it. dunno can afford or not. must be damn expensive eh? you guys manufacture it yourself or got it from someone?
Oh, I thought it was the 12" one as you were asking for it "somewhere else" :lol: . I guess Dranoel answered your query :).

Cheers :).
hehehehe. been stalking me is it bro? hahahahaha! just kidding. but the 12" one also can ah. which maker is it from bro?
Last edited by jarviscash on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

jarviscash

Post by jarviscash » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:05 am

Shangyou wrote:Welcome to the forums dude. 8)
thanks for the warm welcome bro! long live grievous! hehehehhee!

you really seem to really love this character eh?

jarviscash

Post by jarviscash » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:06 am

AyKay wrote:
jarviscash wrote:
AyKay wrote: Ever tried Empire at War? Not the best, but really up-to-date, makes for a lot better gameplay no less. Enjoyed it while it lasted. I still have the disc somewhere around the house...
havent tried it bro. is it good? is the gameplay like company of heroes?
I'll let you check it out one day when possible. I'm very bad at describing it as a whole, I won't be able to do the game justice. :P You gotta experience it for yourself to know.
thanks a lot bro. no worries eh. perhaps i can go source for it and try it. thanks for the heads up.
Last edited by jarviscash on Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:02 am

jarviscash wrote:

Yup definitely. :)
I think over 75% of my star wars collection is grievous stuff. 8)
(My collection is very very small compared to most of the other bros here though)

jarviscash

Post by jarviscash » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:30 pm

Shangyou wrote:
jarviscash wrote:

Yup definitely. :)
I think over 75% of my star wars collection is grievous stuff. 8)
(My collection is very very small compared to most of the other bros here though)
no worries bro. it all started with small then it will grow into uncontrollable! :lol: saw someone selling the grievous mug on ebay i think. you got that?

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:20 pm

jarviscash wrote: no worries bro. it all started with small then it will grow into uncontrollable! :lol: saw someone selling the grievous mug on ebay i think. you got that?
Yup I have it. :)

zirst

Post by zirst » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:02 am

jarviscash wrote:
zirst wrote:
jarviscash wrote:
hehehehe. been stalking me is it bro? hahahahaha! just kidding. but the 12" one also can ah. which maker is it from bro?
It's from Medicom* :) . But the product seems to be from 07 so might be difficult to find :(.

http://www.runboard.com/bmedicom.f6.t14230*

jarviscash

Post by jarviscash » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:17 am

zirst wrote:
jarviscash wrote:
zirst wrote: It's from Medicom* :) . But the product seems to be from 07 so might be difficult to find :(.

http://www.runboard.com/bmedicom.f6.t14230*
yeah bro. cant really seem to see it nowadays. when it came out also didnt really see much of it. it looks quite detailed eh?

Return to “Star Wars : Jedi or Sith ?”