hi everyone!

Welcome to Starwars.sg. We originated as the mailing list "sg_starwars@yahoogroups.com" before the turn of this century, and have evolved to the forum you now see. Don't worry if you're new to our community or new to Star Wars, we hope you enjoy your stay here. Sign in and introduce yourself :)

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

jarviscash

hi everyone!

Post by jarviscash » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:49 pm

hi guys and gals! been a fan of star wars since very young! remembered my first time playing with star wars toys with my friend who have a whole load of it including the AT-AT! only 20 years on that i managed to buy one! hehehehehe!

anyway i have no preference of jedi or sith but i'm in love with troopers! been buying quite a number of the troopers from ebay and some guys from here! glad to be part of this community in singapore and hopefully i will post some pics when i was at the comic con recently!

and finally, Never Underestimate The Power Of The Dark Side! haiz!
Dark Side = Cannot Stop Spending Money On More Star Wars Toys! hahahahahhaha!

zirst

Post by zirst » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:58 pm

Welcome to the forums jarviscash :) !
I only started last year so it's never too late (or too early) to get Star Wars stuffs :) ! And yeah, the Dark Side . Very dangerous :lol: !

AyKay

Post by AyKay » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:08 pm

So I take it you're secretly supporting the Sith, but claiming to be neutral? :lol:

Big welcome to you here, we're always happy to see more members out and about being active on the forums.

I personally started off my fanboy-ism with Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds back in primary school. Never owned much toys though, until only last year, when I got me a handful of clone troopers. :3
Ananda 'AK' Kang | ANEH | TK 8315 | Expert Infantryman | Singapore Garrison

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:46 pm

jarviscash, welcome to the community and hope you enjoy your participation in our forum :)
Administrator. Starwars.sg
IC/IS 3081. 501st Legion (Singapore Garrison)

renzaijh

Post by renzaijh » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:19 pm

Welcome, jarviscash.

I 30 years ago no money to buy kenner AT-AT. 30 years later no space to keep one. The irony of life.

:lol:

jarviscash

Post by jarviscash » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:02 am

zirst wrote:Welcome to the forums jarviscash :) !
I only started last year so it's never too late (or too early) to get Star Wars stuffs :) ! And yeah, the Dark Side . Very dangerous :lol: !
heheheheh! very true! very dangerous! hahahahahha! even rented storhub to keep my toys! haiz!

jarviscash

Post by jarviscash » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:03 am

AyKay wrote:So I take it you're secretly supporting the Sith, but claiming to be neutral? :lol:

Big welcome to you here, we're always happy to see more members out and about being active on the forums.

I personally started off my fanboy-ism with Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds back in primary school. Never owned much toys though, until only last year, when I got me a handful of clone troopers. :3
hehehehe! been always a sith lah but trying to cover it, kinda like the phantom menace! hahahahah!

galactic battlegrounds is the computer game right?

jarviscash

Post by jarviscash » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:04 am

Dranoel wrote:jarviscash, welcome to the community and hope you enjoy your participation in our forum :)
thanks bro! no worries! the force, hopefully, will be strong with this one! hahahahahah!

jarviscash

Post by jarviscash » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:08 am

renzaijh wrote:Welcome, jarviscash.

I 30 years ago no money to buy kenner AT-AT. 30 years later no space to keep one. The irony of life.

:lol:
nice! its kinda big eh! need to buy bungalow ah! hahahahaha! like gundam skywalker, i think he stay in bungalow ah, he got 6 AT-ATs right?

anyway, really love the star wars tuys nowadays, wanted to give up last time when there's not much articulation, now haiyas, the clones are killing me! hahahahahaah! and my wife simply adores R2-D2 and she wanted to buy the one that we saw at Comic Con! haiz! by the way, is it for sale? :)

gundam_skywalker

Post by gundam_skywalker » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am

Welcome cash. I think we have dealt with Star Wars figures before about year ago.

Gordonator

Post by Gordonator » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:40 pm

a big welcome to u.

here's a question i ask every new member.

which is your favourite star wars movie?

AyKay

Post by AyKay » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:21 pm

jarviscash wrote:hehehehe! been always a sith lah but trying to cover it, kinda like the phantom menace! hahahahah!

galactic battlegrounds is the computer game right?
Well played, you take after Chancellor Palpatine. Muahaha... :twisted:

That's right, the one based on Age of Empires. Very ancient game, nothing special about it, but nevertheless, it was what truly got me into the Star Wars spirit of fanboy-ism.

I did remember once owning a 1/6 scale Endor Leia and 1/6 scale X-Wing Pilot Luke when I was around 5 years old... They were kinda like dolls. Too bad I didn't take proper care of them. I sadded; had I kept them well, it would've made for a very nice vintage sell. I wasn't that into Star Wars at that time, but I could tell my X-Wing from my TIE Fighter, I knew what Stormtroopers were, and I knew who Darth Vader was. :3
Ananda 'AK' Kang | ANEH | TK 8315 | Expert Infantryman | Singapore Garrison

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:43 pm

welcome jarviscash.

a sith got me hooked on Star Wars. But I am a Jedi.

Irony of life.
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

jarviscash

Post by jarviscash » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:06 am

gundam_skywalker wrote:Welcome cash. I think we have dealt with Star Wars figures before about year ago.
yeah bro! might be buying more stuff from you soon. :) once the payday comes, end of the month! looking forward to see you eh!

jarviscash

Post by jarviscash » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:08 am

Gordonator wrote:a big welcome to u.

here's a question i ask every new member.

which is your favourite star wars movie?
empire strikes back! just because of the AT-ATs! hahahahaha! but now i think i falling more in love with ROTS! haiz! like i said, The Clones! its The Clones! hehehehehhe!

Return to “Star Wars : Jedi or Sith ?”