the addiction

Welcome to Starwars.sg. We originated as the mailing list "sg_starwars@yahoogroups.com" before the turn of this century, and have evolved to the forum you now see. Don't worry if you're new to our community or new to Star Wars, we hope you enjoy your stay here. Sign in and introduce yourself :)

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

selflove

the addiction

Post by selflove » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:40 am

Hi pple, I started out with the basic figures like in april 09, the first thought was just collect 3 different coloured arc troopers.. but now its snowballing.. .. just can;t resist any troopers i see.. :)

zirst

Post by zirst » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:26 am

Not to show off but I started with the "ATTACK ON KASHYYYK" BP in 07' or 08' and now, have more than 100 figures already :lol: ! I reckon you will not be able to stop haha ! The Force is too strong already !
*plays Imperial March anthem in the background* .

Oh,welcome to the forums :) !

masteryoyo

Post by masteryoyo » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:30 am

the lure of the Dark side is strong... masteryoyo also has difficulties stopping at one-of-each clone trooper... just keeping acquiring, acquiring and acquiring... :oops: need to pull and brakes ah!!! :P
"Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future."

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Welcome to the forums!! 8)

I started out with the General Grievous Starfighter and I needed to get a General Grievous to put into it so I had to buy the General Grievous Wheelbike to get the General Grievous figure to put in the Starfighter because the normal General Grievous figures couldn't fit inside the Starfighter. Then the Clone Wars movie came out a few weeks later and I bought the Clone Wars General Grievous figure. The next thing I knew I was collecting all the General Grievous figures I could find. :o

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:28 pm

Greetings and Welcome to the group! :)

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:47 pm

welcome to our community...
and see you at next month's STGCC Booth B01 :D
Administrator. Starwars.sg
IC/IS 3081. 501st Legion (Singapore Garrison)

Jabba_the_good

Post by Jabba_the_good » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:16 pm

HELLO ...welcome to this big loving family.

i still rembr i start off since 2002 AOTC... when i collect full completed range of AOTC (carded MOC somemore!) i still not satisfied... i trace back to the collection series of previous years ... 1995 kenner potf 2 to 2000 potj... addicted oredi but still dunno. cost me a bomb! worse still, i also start gettin into vehicles' collection. I insisted everything moc n misb... die.......ha....

only when reach 2006, i slow down in collection. i sell off a lots of my previous collection. i start learn become as a selective collector.. only collect wat i really like, instead blindly collecting. collecting may be fun, but...also goto watch ur budget. careful.... :)
Ho Ho... Jedi mind tricks don work on me..

Return to “Star Wars : Jedi or Sith ?”