masteryoyo, me and myself

Welcome to Starwars.sg. We originated as the mailing list "sg_starwars@yahoogroups.com" before the turn of this century, and have evolved to the forum you now see. Don't worry if you're new to our community or new to Star Wars, we hope you enjoy your stay here. Sign in and introduce yourself :)

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

masteryoyo

masteryoyo, me and myself

Post by masteryoyo » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:01 am

As its customary for new members to self-intro, here's a brief of masteryoyo.

masteryoyo only started seriously collecting 3 3/4 inch figures mid-last year and has to-date 200 loose mint figures spanning POTF2 to TLC collections. These figures were mostly acquired through e-bay (yes... it's cheaper there even with additional shipping costs) from US sellers. masteryoyo also has a small collection of vehicles such as jedi starfighter, advanced TIE fighter, sith infiltrator, AAT and AT-AP. Other stuff which masteryoyo keeps include a MR Luke ESB lightsaber, FX Anakin ROTS lightsaber, SW chess set, vader unleashed statute, Hasbro vader helmet, taun taun, speeder bike and tailored-made jedi robe.

masteryoyo used to own a vinyl caped jawa and about 50+ vintage figures that he has since sold. Other vintage items which were lost/destroyed over time include AT-AT, x-wing, landspeeder, dagobah playset, hoth imperial base playset and vader carrying case. The only vintage stuff masteryoyo owns now is a rebel transport.

masteryoyo hopes to expand the collection to include BMF, AT-TE, imperial shuttle, landspeeder and dagobah x-wing someday. Also, to don a trooper suit when he has the energy and resources to put one together.

masteryoyo is reasonably healthy and ancient at the age of 760 years old (divide by 20 for human age). masteryoyo is happy to finally join this local SW community. May the Force be with us all!
"Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future."

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Welcome to the forums masteryoyo!!

masteryoyo

Post by masteryoyo » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:52 pm

thanks. a spirited junior grievous u r haha :)

dranoel
Site Admin

Re: masteryoyo, me and myself

Post by dranoel » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:48 pm

Welcome to our community
masteryoyo wrote:masteryoyo hopes to ... don a trooper suit when he has the energy and resources to put one together.
The Empire will be eagerly awaiting :twisted:

masteryoyo

Post by masteryoyo » Sun May 31, 2009 8:03 am

masteryoyo is glad to update that his collection of 3.75 figures has reached 300+ (modest by collectors standard though ) and has made two major vehicle acquisitions in Q2 09 i.e. BMF and AT-TE :D :D :D

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:46 pm

yay another trooper to mindtrick
=P

welcome!
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

Gordonator

Post by Gordonator » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Welcome you I do.

Return to “Star Wars : Jedi or Sith ?”