Norwegian viking moving to Singapore! ;)

Welcome to Starwars.sg. We originated as the mailing list "sg_starwars@yahoogroups.com" before the turn of this century, and have evolved to the forum you now see. Don't worry if you're new to our community or new to Star Wars, we hope you enjoy your stay here. Sign in and introduce yourself :)

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

TD7620

Post by TD7620 » Thu May 21, 2009 12:15 am

CT-65/91-6210 wrote:"I, for one, welcome our new Viking overlord."

Glad to welcome you to the team. :D I do think you'll enjoy your time here with us, you're just in time to join plenty of Singapore 501st trooping events this year.

It's always a pleasure to have people from all over the world joining us here.
Thanks mate! Just need to "tweak" some things on the armor when I finally get there, and get a new blaster while I'm at it, and I'll be good to go for the Comic Con at Suntec in August! :D

Gordonator

Post by Gordonator » Thu May 21, 2009 9:23 am

enjoy your holiday for now. looking forward to trooping with u. 8)

TD7620

Post by TD7620 » Thu May 21, 2009 7:09 pm

I've got a small favor to ask...

As stated, I'm coming to Singapore the 30th of May, and then me and my wife will be having 3 weeks of vacation in Asia.
But I've got one extra suitcase with me, that I would like to deposit in Singapore during that vacation...

Can anyone here meet me at the airport/in Singapore on May 30th, and hold on to a suitcase for me while I'm on vacation? Disclaimer: the suitcase will be containing clothes! Nothing sinister! :wink:
The person who's able to do this for me, will receive my Nordic Garrison Challenge coin, together with my gratitude.

Return to “Star Wars : Jedi or Sith ?”