Sith

Welcome to Starwars.sg. We originated as the mailing list "sg_starwars@yahoogroups.com" before the turn of this century, and have evolved to the forum you now see. Don't worry if you're new to our community or new to Star Wars, we hope you enjoy your stay here. Sign in and introduce yourself :)

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

Devlinholic

Post by Devlinholic » Tue May 16, 2006 10:40 pm

assjedi wrote:ahh... another sith.

all the more fun SEJA is goina have
i am no like other sith , i just love to find a jedi that can defeat me instead of playing holograms
Any one can be a Sith but a true sith do not fear anything but instill the FEAR in others

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Wed May 17, 2006 1:27 pm

playing holograms you say .. How dare you mock us! * In bcakground thousands of Sith's appear playing holograms *

* Sheaths lightsaber *

Beg for forgiveness!
The difference between heresy and treachery is ignorance.

Faith is Eternal.

Devlinholic

Post by Devlinholic » Thu May 18, 2006 9:30 pm

Red_Fox2006 wrote:playing holograms you say .. How dare you mock us! * In bcakground thousands of Sith's appear playing holograms *

* Sheaths lightsaber *

Beg for forgiveness!
wow now so many holograms .. oh no !!! which one is the real sith..
No choice laio.. " beeps for back up*

thousand of sith's holograms VS thousands of clone troopers with REAL big guns

btw if not enough can call a few more republic gunship to back up 8)
Any one can be a Sith but a true sith do not fear anything but instill the FEAR in others

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Sat May 20, 2006 6:27 pm

omg Republic gunships ... Which are piloted out of clones . The Republican army made out of solely Clones . Let's see .. * Goes to Emperoro Palpatine's desk * Good the old fool is not here .. * Initiates a secret order to kill devilnholic to all clone commanders and troops * Stupid Republicans using clones .. AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH * Laugh like a maniac *

Faith is Eternal.

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Mon May 22, 2006 8:08 am

* Returns back to main capital ship *
* Celebrating birthday on the 20th *

Red : YAY!!!!!!!!

* A queue formed by Red's clone troopers and fellow trusted men is in front of Red *

* The 1st clone trooper gives Red a small prezzie *

Red : YAY!!!

* End *

Faith is Eternal.

feudallordcult

Definitely a SITH

Post by feudallordcult » Tue May 23, 2006 11:43 am

howdy folks! apologies to the mods for starting up a new thread.

in my line of work...we have to give in to the DARK SIDE :twisted:

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Tue May 23, 2006 1:40 pm

Welcome feudallordcult .

What you say is true .

Erm , your username's quiet long .. Could I use a nick instead?

Faith is Eternal.

feudallordcult

Post by feudallordcult » Wed May 24, 2006 9:25 am

yeps, it's a little long. you can call me feud.

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Wed May 24, 2006 4:11 pm

Well then hello feud . Whats up and welcome to the Sith Temple . You are free to pass . * Invisible door behind Red appears * You may enter the Sith Temple . Do not .. I repeat ... DO NOT .... I repeat again .. DO NOT disturb the great Emperor Palpatine unless you wish to seek death . Thank you . * Continues guard duty *

Faith is Eternal.

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:12 am

* Arrives at Sith Thread * * Gets greeted by many Sith's that have decided to aid Red instead of Faie in this Sith war * ...

Red : Good Afternoon my fellow Siths . Today we shall fight Faie . We shall fight Faie for freedom . For freedom and Sithhood . Do not count days , Do not count months , do not count miles , only count the number of Siths and Clones under Faie you kill! Kill! Kill! Kill for your Sithland! Your Sith Mothers pray for you to kill! They pray for you to kill for our freedom! KILL! KILL LIKE YOU'VE NEVER KILLED BEFORE! KILL ! KILL FOR OUR MOTHER SITH! TRAITORS WILL BE BANISHED! FIGHT AND KILL FOR YOUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Crowd of Siths and Clones and things and ppl under Shakir : WOOOOT!!!!

Shakir : Now .. Commander Greeno ! Create our hq here . And steal the instructions and manual from the kiminoans . After that , create some cloning vats . After that , you will blockade Coruscant to isolate the Jedis . With that done , the Jedi's cannot interfere with our war .

CG : Yes Sir!

Shakir : Now .. The final war of the siths will begin ..

Faith is Eternal.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:38 am

Suddenly a portal open. Aliens from the Combine forces appear from nowhere and invasion of the sith empire begun.

CF was hiding in the shadows.
CF:At last, I shall call this "Half-Life Wars!"

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:23 pm

Shakir : Toot! I never did complete Half-Life! How dare you Faie! You've killed us all! * Says the last few words with dramatic effect *

Nearby Clone : Sir! The Sith Temple has fallen!

Red : WHAT! * Hurries towards the last remaning Sith Hangar *

Red to Soldier : Issue the evacuation plan . We shall leave this forsaken place and fight another day .

Soldier : Yes sir!

Faith is Eternal.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:18 am

The portal storms, spread Xen life forms across Earth causing the people to move into cities for protection. These portal storms also attracted an alien empire known as the Combine that defeated all of Sith's armed forces in only seven hours.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Fortunately for RF2006 and CF, they successfully escaped the disaster!

RF2006: You are a complete idiot!
CF: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Heheheh
RF2006: Look at this, all gone, and when the jedi comes all of us will be wiped out, idiot!

True enough, an army of jedi arrives on the scene. Unknown to them, the Combine strikes, killing most of the jedi. The survivors escaped, fleeing back home. The Combine forces followed them. :twisted:

CF: Looks like the Jedi too, are wiped out too. Muahhahahhhaa
RF2006: Muahahhahahhahah!
Both: Muahhahahahahahhahahhahahaahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahha

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:43 pm

RF2006 : Ohh You're a genius!

CF : I know I am XD

RF2006 : Yeah .. * Slashes CF's hands and legs off using RF's lightsaber * ..

CF : Wha~

RF2006 : It is time for me .. To rule the Galaxy!MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

CF : Why you~ * Head gets cut off by RF2006 *

RF2006 : MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Faith is Eternal.

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:16 pm

* Feels a disturbance *

Red : .. AssJedi .. You've killed him ... No matter .. General Bryo ( Formerly known Commander Bryo ) .

GB : Yes sir?

Red : Take care of things here . I'll be back .. Send Commander Rocknesh and Commander Colours to the hangar . Tell them to bring 10000 of their men each .

GB : Yes sir!

* Heads to the hangar and meets up with CR and CC . Then they depart towards the far ends of the universe and then ... *

Red : CC , CR .. Stay away from my position . About 10 kilometre's should be nice . * CC and CR proceed with the order * * Faces towards the empty space . Raises hand up and opens it . A mark can be seen on the palm of Red's hand . * ... By the powers that were given to me .. Open the sacred Hole . * Suddenly a wormhole appears right in front of Red's Ship * . CC , CR . We're going into that wormhole .

CC , CR : Yes sir!

* And they head into the wormhole and once inside , they suddenly land on the surface of a planet *

Red : ... Secure the perimetre . CC , CR .. Stay here .

CC , CR : Yes sir!

* Red leaves his capital ship and walks away from the ship and is not seen ... *

* Red suddenly appears in a temple .. A sacred hidden temple .. A sacred hidden temple where the Jedi Knights , Revan and Malak had been in *

Red : .. Malak .. Although you were killed by Revan and that you regretted going down the dark path .. You still have a chance .. Your darkness provided you to revive with a dark soul .. Now revive .. And walk down that dark path again .. Now release your hate on the Jedis ..

Mysterious Voice : .. Red .. ... I ..do.. n-o..t k-n-ow ..h..o..w.. ..y-o..u s-ur-v-i..v..e_d .. But .. I-I ... W-I .. L .. L .. NEVER ...

Red : .. I will give you another chance Malak .. Rise before me .. RISE BEFORE ME ...

Mysterious Voice : N-e-v-e-r ... I .. W-i..l..l.. n..o-t ...b-e...s-uccum..bed .. by .. da-rkn-ess .. again ..

Red : .. Then I shall have to do it by force ..

Mysterious Voice : N-N-NNO .. Y-ou .. v-v-vver-y .. w-ell ... k-n-o-w .. th-a-t ~

Red : QUIET FOOL . You know nothing of the dark side . NEITHER DOES ANYBODY KNOW . ONLY I KNOW . ONLY I REMAIN OF THE TRUE SITHS . * Uses the force to resurrect Darth Malak *

Mysterious Voice : N-n-n-n-n-nnnnoo ... Sp-a-re .. M-e .. Th-e .. p-p-pain ..

Red : .. So you know that you will only revive in hatred? How smart .. You must have picked it up when your soul was sent here when you were killed by that Revan traitor .... No worries .. Your body .. you will revive in your body .. * Flicks hand and suddenly Darth Malak reappears right beside Red .. Full of hatred and Revenge and with a face of pain and suffering .. * .. Ahahahahahha .... Too bad the Star Forge was destroyed .. Never mind .. Maybe the Leviathan still stands .. Come Malak .. You are now my slave ..

* And Malak follows Red back towards his own capital ship and then Red and his men suddenly dissapear and appear back in their own universe *

Faith is Eternal.

Return to “Star Wars : Jedi or Sith ?”