Jedi

Welcome to Starwars.sg. We originated as the mailing list "sg_starwars@yahoogroups.com" before the turn of this century, and have evolved to the forum you now see. Don't worry if you're new to our community or new to Star Wars, we hope you enjoy your stay here. Sign in and introduce yourself :)

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

Jedi Chard

Post by Jedi Chard » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:34 am

Another jedi joins the fray!

After 6 epic movies and a probably a bazillion action figures, magazines, comics, trading cards, animated series, fan films and videogames, it's great to know that the Force is strong in the Lion City.

Looking forward to more SW insanity
Chard

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:39 am

Jedi Chard wrote:Another jedi joins the fray!

After 6 epic movies and a probably a bazillion action figures, magazines, comics, trading cards, animated series, fan films and videogames, it's great to know that the Force is strong in the Lion City.

Chard
Haha .... well said, Chard , well said ! Jedis rule !!!!

I like your comment about SW insanity ! :D The more, the better ! Bring it on ..... :lol:

adamteo

Post by adamteo » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:33 pm

danchia wrote:

Chard
Haha .... well said, Chard , well said ! Jedis rule !!!!

I like your comment about SW insanity ! :D The more, the better ! Bring it on ..... :lol:
Jedi no rule...:P

erase

Post by erase » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:42 pm

Chard
Yeah, now and forever......the spirit will go....

Regards,
cLoNE

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:36 pm

Hey cLoNE !!!

Glad to see you finally on this message board ! Thanks for posting, my friend ! :wink:

daniel

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:10 am

Jedi ... I'm a Jedi ... :D

May the Force Live Long & Prosper ...

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:34 am

Bwahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT was sooooo funny ! Thanks, my friend , you really cheered up my day ! hehehehe :D

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:49 am

yikes! we are assimilated!! resistance is futile :twisted:

:lol:

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:40 pm

Jedi Plo Strax-Avix here, from the outer rim planet of M'Sia.

Been receiving newslatters from Daniel for quite some time but never found out about this forum (the Force has been shrouded by darkness lately...)

Looking forward to interacting with you guys here and meet some of you face-to-face when me and my fellow costumers goto S'pore for the Art Of SW Exhibition in December!

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:39 pm

Plo Strax-Avix wrote:Jedi Plo Strax-Avix here, from the outer rim planet of M'Sia.

Been receiving newslatters from Daniel for quite some time but never found out about this forum (the Force has been shrouded by darkness lately...)

Looking forward to interacting with you guys here and meet some of you face-to-face when me and my fellow costumers goto S'pore for the Art Of SW Exhibition in December!
Welcome Jedi Plo Strax-Avix !

Well, as they say.... better late than never . LOL

We hope to get to know you better soon, and remember, there is still the contest going on to find the most valuable member of this forum. 2 FREE ADMISSION TICKETS to the exhibition are up for grabs to 2 members of this forum ( one ticket each ) who contribute the most to making this a dynamic and interesting place for Star Wars fans to hang out at .

Hope to see you back here real soon ! :)

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:07 pm

Thanks for the welcome Daniel! :D

Don't think a newbie in thie forum like me have a chance in the 'most valuable member' contest...I'm sure that honour will goto someone who's been posting here since the forum went online... :wink:

Anyway I believe those with costume get to enter the exhibition free right? Or so I heard... :P

Really can't wait to goto the exhibition, and meeting all you guys!

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:39 pm

Plo Strax-Avix wrote: Anyway I believe those with costume get to enter the exhibition free right? Or so I heard... :P

Really can't wait to goto the exhibition, and meeting all you guys!

OK, that's just a rumour at the moment , Plo .... I have not heard the officials of Singapore Science Centre make a decision on that yet. In fact, I am very sure that nothing like that was ever mentioned , and as of now, it definitely is not in the plans.

It doesn't mean that something special is not being planned for fans turning up in costume though.... we just need to await confirmation.

If a decision about it is made, you'll be sure to hear about it here first, so keep it right here ok ? :)

DarthNobody

Post by DarthNobody » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:11 pm

i shall slay,i shall slice,
yummy jedi with lotsa rice...[i]

lol...keep it up jedi...still the force is unbalanced...how bout 100 jedi there...and 100 sith there... ha

_100 jedi_______________100 sith_[u]
/\

perfect balance![/i][/u]
stArwaRs mAkes thE wOrld gO wiLd...

wanderingreen

Yo...

Post by wanderingreen » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:09 pm

Hello, I'm Shakira, 15, jedi padawan from somewhere in this tiny island. I've been a Star Wars fan since I was 9...but I never knew that there was a site for singapore SW fanatics XD. I actually stumbled on the site while looking for info about the AOSW exhibition...

Heh...on a side note...the pictures of the cosplayers are fantastic!

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:09 pm

welcome, Shakira ... may the Force be with you. 8)
May the Force Live Long & Prosper ...

Return to “Star Wars : Jedi or Sith ?”