Impulse Introduction Thread

Welcome to Starwars.sg. We originated as the mailing list "sg_starwars@yahoogroups.com" before the turn of this century, and have evolved to the forum you now see. Don't worry if you're new to our community or new to Star Wars, we hope you enjoy your stay here. Sign in and introduce yourself :)

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

Impulse

Impulse Introduction Thread

Post by Impulse » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:53 pm

Hey everybody, this is Impulse. Not new here, but a new identity.

First of all,
I'm a renegade from the net, thats all you need to know.

Secondly,
I'm rather proficient in dealing with spammers, n00bs and clones. Usually letting them burnt to death by their flames they made. they self-pwned, I might say, so don't try that on me.

Thirdly,
When it comes to web news, I'm usually updated by myself and my expanded "underground network". So I'm not some mountain turtle you assumed.

Fourthly,
I am interested in Sci-fi. Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica (new), Star Trek, etc, just to name a few, which explains why a renegade like me is surfing around here.

Lastly,
For clarification sake, I called thyself "Impulse", is not equal to this meaning as "An urge to do something without considering the possible consequences". It has a number of other meanings, which you have to find it yourself or ask Dranoel to explain to you.

Over and out,
~Impulse

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:00 pm

Let me be the 1st one to welcome you (back?)...Are you call Impulse somewhere else too? Seem to have come across that ID before....

And wow...major Deja Vu :shock:

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:05 am

Haha... New skin... Same smell... :lol:
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

renzaijh

Post by renzaijh » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:05 am

Plo,

that screencap reminds me of another forum member who hasn't surfaced for a while...

(Casts 'True Seeing' spell)

Ah.......
Last edited by renzaijh on Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:08 am

no hellos, no welcomes? lol!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:35 am

Impulse wrote:no hellos, no welcomes? lol!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh... Ok... Welcome (back), redfo... eh... Mr Impulsive...

Interesting and garang intro you got there... I'm only good at dealing with Forum Trolls... You might want to update that term in your database...
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:27 am

I AM NOT REDFOX!!!

zofmg how disappointing. Like I said,
I'm rather proficient in dealing with spammers, n00bs and clones.
So how could I contradict thyself if you think I am that primary school kid who has yet to grow, eh?

Don't believe ask Dranoel for the clue. Sigh.

additional clue:
I am a young adult. :o)

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:40 am

Impulse wrote:I AM NOT REDFOX!!!
Oops.... My mistake then, Com... Find it interesting why a change in nick is necessary for a seasoned forum member and such a 'strong' re-intro required...
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

renzaijh

Post by renzaijh » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:13 am

According to the Memberlist, apparently someone with the monicker of a certain Clone Trooper Commander has disappeared.

Nonetheless, it's just as fun watching Palpatine playing the good guy in the prequel trilogy when everyone knows he's Darth Sidious.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:27 am

GetzJedi wrote:Find it interesting why a change in nick is necessary for a seasoned forum member and such a 'strong' re-intro required...
Because the previous dude was pretty stupid and I don't wish to talk about him. Life's not the happy-go-lucky kind.

In summary, many events happened since his absense till now. I'm no longer that idiot who had a narrow and shallow view about the world, and leading a total failure lifestyle. Pathetic loser kid he was. I've grown, I've changed for the better.

Currently I don't intend to explain about those chain of events I just mentioned. Hope you get what I mean. :oP

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:34 am

Welcome home, cmdr ... 8)

[Edited by EMH, after strong objection from down below, hehe] :mrgreen:
Last edited by Dr EMH on Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
May the Force Live Long & Prosper ...

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:36 am

1/2 thanks. :) and 1/2 no thanks, don't speak of that name! :x

[edited by Impulse: Thanks for your understanding. Ok a full big thanks!]

Commander_Salji

Post by Commander_Salji » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:05 pm

Hello there Impulse,

It has been a while and I trust that you've re-invented yourself with your re-apperance. Its kinda like what the Artist formely known as Prince, Madonna, Robie Williams and the like did.

I'm HONORED indeed to see that you have adopted OVERLORD as your Signature image, though this Overlord is NOT The SITH OverLORD himself :twisted:

Hmmm.. your Avatar image kinda reminds me of a Malaysia Celebrity Babe called RACHEL :wink:
TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870
Outpost Founding Member and CO Emeritus

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:14 pm

The SITH OverLORD wrote:Hello there Impulse,

It has been a while and I trust that you've re-invented yourself with your re-apperance. Its kinda like what the Artist formely known as Prince, Madonna, Robie Williams and the like did.

I'm HONORED indeed to see that you have adopted OVERLORD as your Signature image, though this Overlord is NOT The SITH OverLORD himself :twisted:

Hmmm.. your Avatar image kinda reminds me of a Malaysia Celebrity Babe called RACHEL :wink:

Thanks for the welcome, I'll do my best to gain respect around here and as well as contribute as much as I can to this forum.

o‧ver‧lord  /ˈoʊvərˌlɔrd/
–verb (used with object) to rule or govern arbitrarily or tyrannically; domineer.

The quote was a self-deliberate-and-twisted phrase said from a current leader, which I have to let you guess. In which, I compared that leader as an overlord. :evil: Note the background picture as well. :wink:

As for my avatar, you'll continue to guess who she is, but I'll not reveal who and where she's from. In my opinion she's one of the hottest babe I've encounter on the web. :o)

And who's Rachel, SIC* me!

*Impulse web dictionary of the day:

SIC= abbreviation for "sharing is caring". Taken from urban dictionary.

Jar

Post by Jar » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:05 am

IMPULSE where did I read it oh yeah, The New Flash, from Impulse then to Kid Flash now the FLASH, well it certainly change colors very often but its still the same person inside and Welcome Back from wherever u been to IMPULSE. :wink: :wink: :wink:
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful... the strong... the weak... the innocent... the corrupt. Fear is my ally."

Return to “Star Wars : Jedi or Sith ?”