Greetings

Welcome to Starwars.sg. We originated as the mailing list "sg_starwars@yahoogroups.com" before the turn of this century, and have evolved to the forum you now see. Don't worry if you're new to our community or new to Star Wars, we hope you enjoy your stay here. Sign in and introduce yourself :)

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

al13ns
Location: roaming around Fiorina 'Fury' 161 - lookin for inmates

Post by al13ns » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:18 pm

EarlGrey [some kind of tea, rite?],

welcome!, Willkommen!, bienvenue!, selamat datang!, Bienvenido!, Benvenuti!

:twisted: HE HE HE :twisted:

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:38 pm

what is all the language starting with "B"s and a "W"?

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:37 pm

Red_Fox2006 wrote:Where there two ppl who dressed up like Sora and Kairi ( Kingdom Hearts ) in the cosfest?
I think the Sora is my friend Kie aka one of the Blind Maliluka(sp?) during the Final AoSW Exhibition Costume Outing. ;)

Wait....Sora is the guy with Red Shorts rite? :shock:

Anyway, about a lot of Chinese at Cosfest, what do you expect? Singapore population is mostly Chinese so it's just natural. :wink: Just as when I drop by Comic Fiesta 2004 in KL and I saw the same amount of Malay, Chinese and Indian Vistors & Cosplayers there as Malay high in population there.

And most Anime/Manga/Games comes in Chinese or Japanese so not that many Malays or Indian are into this hobby. Heck, I can feel for my friend who is Indian when she started Cosplaying back in 2001 (or was it 2000?) at Hereen AXN Cosplay Contest, being the ONLY Indian there. I also feel a bit out when I started cosplaying back in Dec 2001 (was the only 1 of 3 Malay Cosplayers) but as I had interact a lot with many cosplayers online months earlier and am a costumer by then (and for Costuming back in the 2001, there are a lot of Malays who are into it, at least 50% tho' the quality of our costumes back then are so-so and Ghetto), easily fit in. :P

Now is a different story of course as there are a LOT of newbies in the Cosplaying Community. :roll:

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:02 pm

Sigh .. I don't know why .. Something's going wrong with my brain . Just yesterday night , I had a vision that one day , there'd be a booth set up in CauseWay Point . The booth would be about the Galactic Senate . And like , danchia/dranoel and commander faie would like help out in the booth .. So like I visited the booth in my school uniform and guess what .. There weren't any ppl there except for the galactic senate members . So I walked to the booth and Commanderfaie said ' Hey . Wanna sign up for Starwars.sg the other side of the galaxy? It's a furom made by starwars.sg .'

I just said " No thanks .. I've already registered " ...

CommanderFaie : Ohh really? Join the dark side!

I then said " I already have .. Master "

Commander FAie : What ... Master ... Red_Fox? "

Then at that point my vision ended and I was late for school .
The difference between heresy and treachery is ignorance.

Faith is Eternal.

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:50 pm

:shock:

EarlGrey

Post by EarlGrey » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:23 pm

Red_Fox2006 wrote:Sigh .. I don't know why .. Something's going wrong with my brain . Just yesterday night , I had a vision that one day , there'd be a booth set up in CauseWay Point . The booth would be about the Galactic Senate . And like , danchia/dranoel and commander faie would like help out in the booth .. So like I visited the booth in my school uniform and guess what .. There weren't any ppl there except for the galactic senate members . So I walked to the booth and Commanderfaie said ' Hey . Wanna sign up for Starwars.sg the other side of the galaxy? It's a furom made by starwars.sg .'

I just said " No thanks .. I've already registered " ...

CommanderFaie : Ohh really? Join the dark side!

I then said " I already have .. Master "

Commander FAie : What ... Master ... Red_Fox? "

Then at that point my vision ended and I was late for school .
How old are you? and, why isit that my "hello" thread suddenly gives you visions?

Maybe i can set up a booth for fortune telling.... might make a decent living from there too.....

:lol:
Humans: Ugly bags of mostly water

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:42 pm

How old am I? I can't tell ya . Personal info . Don't know why .. This thread .. Bring's back memories ...

Faith is Eternal.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:18 pm

Red_Fox2006 wrote:How old am I? I can't tell ya . Personal info . Don't know why .. This thread .. Bring's back memories ...

He once metioned that he's taking PSLE this year. So... hmmmmmm
You may be one of the youngest here, RF. :wink:

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:20 pm

Darn it! Shouldn't have mentioned that part .. Ohh who cares .. Anyway I think I AM the youngest here . I haven't heard of anybody younger than me in this furom ..

Faith is Eternal.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:50 pm

RF_2006, dedicated to your previous actions.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, no offense. It's a joke. :D

lalala... :wink:

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:45 pm

Lawl funny!

Faith is Eternal.

Return to “Star Wars : Jedi or Sith ?”