Jedi

Welcome to Starwars.sg. We originated as the mailing list "sg_starwars@yahoogroups.com" before the turn of this century, and have evolved to the forum you now see. Don't worry if you're new to our community or new to Star Wars, we hope you enjoy your stay here. Sign in and introduce yourself :)

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

assjedi

SEJA

Post by assjedi » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:01 pm

anyone for SEJA?

or you could watch us.

SEJA stands for subterranean esplanade jedi academy. #1 lightsaber battles choreography team for fanfilm
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:14 pm

Hi ass-jedi :shock: :shock: :shock:
interesting name... :twisted: U can always free to join the dark side...

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:54 pm

nah not interested.
i am a jedi. like my uncle before me.
haha
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:52 pm

Might wanna adjust the size of your avatar AssJedi...seems a bit too big... :wink:

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:13 am

ok done

Red_Fox2006

ME!!

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:47 pm

A Stranger walks into the garden outside the Jedi Temple..The stranger proceeds to a HIGH-JEDI-COUNCIL-MEMBERS-ONLY room...Two Jedi guards stop him from entering..

"Hey you!Stop there!You're not allowed in there!Yoda and the others are playing Monopoly!The council doesn't like disturbances!"

Stranger:Ohh really? Come here Jedi...

Both jedi guards walk towards the stranger only to see the stranger weild an everchanging-blue-red-white-green-purple lightsaber.

Stranger:Prepare to die...

In a split second,both jedi guard's heads are cut off from their bodies.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH!!!Btw...Guess which side i am with.....Ohh yeah i'm new here..Need help on how to put my avatar..I wanna put a picture of my shortyself..Ohh yeah...I'm currently 12 years old..My brother helped me make the accc...And..I've been a starwars fan freak since i was 6 years old..LOL!!!
The difference between heresy and treachery is ignorance.

Faith is Eternal.

danchia
Site Admin

Re: ME!!

Post by danchia » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:56 pm

Red_Fox2006 wrote:A Stranger walks into the garden outside the Jedi Temple..The stranger proceeds to a HIGH-JEDI-COUNCIL-MEMBERS-ONLY room...Two Jedi guards stop him from entering..

"Hey you!Stop there!You're not allowed in there!Yoda and the others are playing Monopoly!The council doesn't like disturbances!"

Stranger:Ohh really? Come here Jedi...

Both jedi guards walk towards the stranger only to see the stranger weild an everchanging-blue-red-white-green-purple lightsaber.

Stranger:Prepare to die...

In a split second,both jedi guard's heads are cut off from their bodies.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH!!!Btw...Guess which side i am with.....Ohh yeah i'm new here..Need help on how to put my avatar..I wanna put a picture of my shortyself..Ohh yeah...I'm currently 12 years old..My brother helped me make the accc...And..I've been a starwars fan freak since i was 6 years old..LOL!!!
LOL .... that was funny, red_fox . WELCOME to the forum , my friend ! Good to have you join us !

Check your private mail box . I've sent you a private mail with instructions on how to get your avatar up. :)

daniel

Red_Fox2006

Personal Info

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:12 pm

Well..There's quiet a problem..My bro doesn't want me to give out personal info..But the you can all call me shakir...or dunan0..or...Shark..

Faith is Eternal.

Red_Fox2006

Email sending

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:13 pm

Ohh yeah..When i was about to send you..Well.......Arhh..Suddenly an install wizard something something something..Then got plenty of stuff a kid of 12 years does not understand..

Faith is Eternal.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:58 pm

Greetings! GLad to see you help me slaughter a couple of useless jedi. Muahahhaha :lol:

danchia
Site Admin

Re: ME!!

Post by danchia » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:37 pm

Need help on how to put my avatar..I wanna put a picture of my shortyself..Ohh yeah...I'm currently 12 years old..My brother helped me make the accc...And..I've been a starwars fan freak since i was 6 years old..LOL!!!

You need to have your avatar hosted at one of the free picture hosting sites that you can find on the internet . Once the image is hosted , get the URL of the image and add it to the avatar field in your account .

Do keep the image within 100 pixels in width .

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:41 pm

lol everybody..is my avatar too big???

Faith is Eternal.

danchia
Site Admin

Re: Avatar

Post by danchia » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:28 pm

Red_Fox2006 wrote:lol everybody..is my avatar too big???
Oh boy, it sure was, red_fox . So sorry , I hope you don't mind, but I've resized it for you....

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:14 pm

LOL...Actually...It should be me to apologise not danchia..I'm sorry danchia...Well..Since danchia is a mod and since she (or he) has to change the size of everybody's avatar to the normal size than its not a problem..Because,she's doing her job.In fact,she's doing us a favour by changging it for us or not we might get banned! Its us that should apologise to her...So..danchia...Reddy really sorry to you :D :D :D :D

Faith is Eternal.

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:18 pm

Ohh yeah btw *Rolls the two jedi guards over* .... *Takes out hologram* ...Yup....I've got the right ones...You see...*Points to holographic thingy that shows ppl's faces* ..These two Jedi's aren't really Jedi's...They're just....Sith spys.....Yup.....That guy was right...*Points towards a small room with a banner saying 'Old Obi Wan Kenobi's Room! Don't disturb me...Or not you'll get frightened cause i'm a ghost now...'* So..All's done here...Time to go to the Sith Temple.* And thats the reason why i posted at the Sith thread too :D *

Faith is Eternal.

Return to “Star Wars : Jedi or Sith ?”