Greetings!

Welcome to Starwars.sg. We originated as the mailing list "sg_starwars@yahoogroups.com" before the turn of this century, and have evolved to the forum you now see. Don't worry if you're new to our community or new to Star Wars, we hope you enjoy your stay here. Sign in and introduce yourself :)

Moderators: dranoel, donleow

therebelprincess

Greetings!

Post by therebelprincess » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:05 pm

Greetings, members of the Galactic Senate. My name is Cara, and I'm here because I like cookies... okay, because I like Star Wars. (Captain Obvious, haayy!) I'm also interested in costuming, and am getting together one or two Leia outfits. I also moonlight as a professional performing mermaid, adore mythology (Greek), and have a weakness for chick armor (yes, that old debate) and chainmail. Oh, and I'm pretty all right with the Lord of the Rings too. ;)

It's a pleasure to meet all of you, and I hope I'll get to mingle with you lot sometime in RL.

- TRP.

dranoel
Site Admin

Re: Greetings!

Post by dranoel » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Welcome to the community :)

You figured out the secret! that we started this forum cos we love cookies first and foremost, and Star Wars second :lol:
Administrator. Starwars.sg
IC/IS 3081. 501st Legion (Singapore Garrison)

domz

Post by domz » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:17 pm

Doesn't this forum require acceptance of cookies? It's a secret cookie cult, I tell you. Have you accepted Cookies as your savour?
TR 7248
Legion Events Co-ordinator

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:14 pm

therebelprincess wrote:Greetings, members of the Galactic Senate. My name is Cara, and I'm here because I like cookies... okay, because I like Star Wars. (Captain Obvious, haayy!) I'm also interested in costuming, and am getting together one or two Leia outfits. I also moonlight as a professional performing mermaid, adore mythology (Greek), and have a weakness for chick armor (yes, that old debate) and chainmail. Oh, and I'm pretty all right with the Lord of the Rings too. ;)

It's a pleasure to meet all of you, and I hope I'll get to mingle with you lot sometime in RL.

- TRP.
Hello Cara! Welcome to the boards
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

esdee

Post by esdee » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:42 pm

WELCOME CARA! *high fives*

We have cookies here but there's also bacon, cooked hidden in the cookies.

Yes looking forward to many costume outings with you. See ya at Chingay!
BH / TI x 2 / ID / DZ
Approved : Bo Katan, ANH Tie Pilot, Reserve Pilot, Staff Officer, Bazine Netal
"Put some tea on. We'll be up in a minute."

Return to “Star Wars : Jedi or Sith ?”