WTS: ICONS lightsaber/japan letter set/posters *Price Drop*

Some "junk" to clear? Post your "For Sale" list here.

Moderators: Paul K, hbng, lewdini

snailmeat

WTS: ICONS lightsaber/japan letter set/posters *Price Drop*

Post by snailmeat » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:04 am

Loose Icons Replicas Luke Lightsaber for sale. Back in the day, before MR, this was the bee's knees...

Paid around $700-800 for this more 12-13 years ago (hey back then we didn't have options...), now it's time for me to pass on the torch, pun fully intended.

Comes with the acrylic case, but no box and cert. Prop is in beautiful condition, and has been placed in a clean sock, in a storage box, in a wardrobe for the better part of the last decade.

Priced to move at $400. Self collect along Upper Serangoon Road near Nex Mall. Please email stickysnailmeat at gmail dot com to deal. Thanks for reading and enjoy the pics!

Edit: Am reducing the price to $350 as there hasn't been much response.

***Archive of sold items***
POTF AT-AT - $80
Last edited by snailmeat on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

snailmeat

Re: WTS: Vintage Japan Letter Sets + ICONS ANH lightsaber

Post by snailmeat » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Updating with a few new treasures. For the fanboy who has everything...I present something a little different.

Here are 3 sets of Japanese stationery from the 70s. I've kept them for pretty much all my life, they are at least 30 yrs old if not older. 2 x vader sets, 1 x star wars set, plus a few spare sheets and envelopes from another set.

There looks like a lot of discoloration in the paper, but I checked the sheets underneath the first sheet and surprisingly, they look very clean.

Selling the whole lot for $50. There is one vader set listing on ebay for US$47 now, so this is a fair price. Mail to stickysnailmeat at gmail dot com for any questions.

Edit: Price reduce to $40

Enjoy the pics:

snailmeat

Re: WTS: ICONS lightsaber/japan letter set/posters *Price Dr

Post by snailmeat » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:21 am

In addition I have two mint Phantom Menace posters. No photos of these as they are in the tubes, but these are the Drew Struzan single sided ones with the Lucasfilm watermark on the other side.

Selling for $20 each because I hated the Phantom Menace. Take both for $35.

Summary:
Poster: $20 each, $35 for 2
Lightsaber: $350
Letter sets: $40
Take everything: $400

Return to “Watto's Shop - "Junk" for sale”