Clearing my extras,need space: Modern/Vintage Vehicles/Figs

Some "junk" to clear? Post your "For Sale" list here.

Moderators: Paul K, hbng, lewdini

vector_prime

Clearing my extras,need space: Modern/Vintage Vehicles/Figs

Post by vector_prime » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:49 pm

Clearing some of my extra stuff...need space.

prices are negotiable...offers welcome but please be realistic :)

GENERAL GRIEVOUS ENERGY BEAM BLASTER (now rare)
I dont know how to put a price on this one but im sure not expecting as high as these - http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-ENERGY- ... B0007A2HIQ
or
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=new

Just make a reasonable offer :)

VINTAGE KENNER 1980 ESB X-WING - $150
*exact condition in the detailed clear pics below

RARE VINTAGE FOREIGN BOX "LA GUERRE" 1983 ROTJ TIE-INTERCEPTOR - $200

VINTAGE KENNER 1980 ESB REBEL TROOP TRANSPORT- $140 SOLD

VINTAGE KENNER 1983 ROTJ EWOKS LOT X 3 - WICKET/PAPLOO/LUMAT - $180

I can separate the ewoks if U guys wanna get individually -

WICKET - SOLD TO uorme99 :)

PAPLOO & LUMAT $60each

VINTAGE KENNER 1983 ROTJ GAMMOREAN GUARD - $60

sms me at - 91888415 if interested. Sorry my items are not for fussy buyers. Thanks for looking :)

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH U :)
Last edited by vector_prime on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

=PATIENCE HAS IT's REWARDS=

uorme99

Post by uorme99 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Hi, i am interested in the wicket. Is he still available? mint? SMS you in 5mins. Thank you!

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:47 pm

:wink:
* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

uorme99

Post by uorme99 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:39 pm

Thank you so much bro! The wicket really in super mint conditions. Will treasure him and keep him safe :)

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:32 pm

uorme99 wrote:Thank you so much bro! The wicket really in super mint conditions. Will treasure him and keep him safe :)
no worries bro..very happy for U :)

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:57 pm

updated :)

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:08 pm

Oh my God i want that energy beam Grievous Blaster SO MUCH but why is it ridiculously overpriced?!?!?!?!
Last edited by Shangyou on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WeI

Post by WeI » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:26 pm

hi . I can pay abt 50 bucks for it .

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:55 pm

vector_prime do u have the normal electronic General Grievous Blaster??
I'm trying to find that one at a good price...

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Shangyou wrote:Oh my God i want that energy beam Grievous Blaster SO MUCH but why is it ridiculously overpriced?!?!?!?!
beats me...I guessed alot of collectors passed it on coz they think it's for kids...& hasbro still aims most of their products for kids coz that's the biggest market of course...& like everything else in history we learn is..kids will buy this,open them up & eventually destroy them after awhile. Just like those 70s vintage toys. Back then it was for kids...no adult ever tot that it will one day be a valuable collectible :)

I prefer this one its more accurate..barrel is longer to accomadate the silly string canister...unlike the electronic ones which has shorter barrrels...not accurate coz it's done that way for kids to easier handle it ;)

Shangyou wrote:vector_prime do u have the normal electronic General Grievous Blaster??
I'm trying to find that one at a good price...
sorry bro...I dont have any extras for that one...the only one I have now belongs to my 11yr old son Luke :)
WeI wrote:hi . I can pay abt 50 bucks for it .
$80...its urs :)

*please pm me to deal...thanks :)

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:18 pm

vector_prime wrote:
beats me...I guessed alot of collectors passed it on coz they think it's for kids...& hasbro still aims most of their products for kids coz that's the biggest market of course...& like everything else in history we learn is..kids will buy this,open them up & eventually destroy them after awhile. Just like those 70s vintage toys. Back then it was for kids...no adult ever tot that it will one day be a valuable collectible :)

I prefer this one its more accurate..barrel is longer to accomadate the silly string canister...unlike the electronic ones which has shorter barrrels...not accurate coz it's done that way for kids to easier handle it ;)
Oh i see...
Looks like i have to think twice before removing any of my star wars stuff from their packaging in the future lol.
BTW, you are the guy with the kids named Luke and Leia right??
I saw u in the newspaper a while back haha...

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:27 pm

Shangyou wrote:
vector_prime wrote:

Oh i see...
Looks like i have to think twice before removing any of my star wars stuff from their packaging in the future lol.
BTW, you are the guy with the kids named Luke and Leia right??
I saw u in the newspaper a while back haha...
yeah bro..haha :)

WeI

Post by WeI » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:30 pm

vector ... Do u have the Clone trooper E-11 blaster ROTS series ? i looking for extras cos making a troop of guns hahaa. thanks

Rey Mysterio

Post by Rey Mysterio » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:39 pm

Sorry but let me give my 2 cents worth.

I don't think that blaster is really worth much.

Those people on amazon just put high prices to give the illusion that its worth a lot.

Check out the price of the energy beam blaster on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/STAR-WARS-GENERA ... 0333326837

Peace to everyone.

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:41 pm

WeI wrote:vector ... Do u have the Clone trooper E-11 blaster ROTS series ? i looking for extras cos making a troop of guns hahaa. thanks
gimme some time to comb my "tattoine sand dunes" ( store room haha :) ) & see if I have extras

will update U later bro

Return to “Watto's Shop - "Junk" for sale”