Clearing my extras,need space: Modern/Vintage Vehicles/Figs

Some "junk" to clear? Post your "For Sale" list here.

Moderators: Paul K, hbng, lewdini

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Rey Mysterio wrote:Sorry but let me give my 2 cents worth.

I don't think that blaster is really worth much.

Those people on amazon just put high prices to give the illusion that its worth a lot.

Check out the price of the energy beam blaster on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/STAR-WARS-GENERA ... 0333326837

Peace to everyone.

its ok bro...I myself dont agree at those crazy prices..just trying to make sense of it

thanks for pointing that out :)
* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

=PATIENCE HAS IT's REWARDS=

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:43 pm

WeI wrote:vector ... Do u have the Clone trooper E-11 blaster ROTS series ? i looking for extras cos making a troop of guns hahaa. thanks
If i'm not wrong the E-11 belongs to the Stormtroopers not the Clone Troopers right??
I'm not sure haha...

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Rey Mysterio wrote:Sorry but let me give my 2 cents worth.

I don't think that blaster is really worth much.

Those people on amazon just put high prices to give the illusion that its worth a lot.

Check out the price of the energy beam blaster on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/STAR-WARS-GENERA ... 0333326837

Peace to everyone.
Hey thanks a lot for the link!!
That price seems much more reasonable.
If only i had a credit card i would definitely buy that from ebay... :(

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Shangyou wrote: Hey thanks a lot for the link!!
That price seems much more reasonable.
If only i had a credit card i would definitely buy that from ebay... :(
Bro U got pm :)
* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

dr34m

Post by dr34m » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 pm

I don't think it's very nice to tell people how much their items aren't worth. Perhaps you can drop the buyer a PM if you think that a lower price would fetch him a higher chance of sales. :wink:

Ebay is all good. I just won a lot on a Leia Glass with a Figurine for US$1 and shipping for it is US$20. Gotta factor it in too

Yup Shangyou, E-11 used by Stormtroopers. It didn't exist during Clone troopers era haha :oops:
Last edited by dr34m on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:04 pm

dr34m wrote:I don't think it's very nice to tell people how much their items aren't worth. Perhaps you can drop the buyer a PM if you think that a lower price would fetch him a higher chance of sales. :wink:

Ebay is all good. I just bidded on a Leia Glass with a Figurine for US$1 and shipping for it is US$20. Gotta factor it in too
thanks alot bro dr34m :)

...I cant help but to agree with U..but I kinda gotten used to that after all these years of trading toys etc :)

anyway it's all good. No worries

Peace :)

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Oh yeah by the way...here's the link to my Ebay "about me" page if U guys want to know me better & the stuff I'm trading :)

http://members.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI ... ybuddy1964

Rey Mysterio

Post by Rey Mysterio » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Sorry if u thought i was being offensive... I was just trying to prevent people from getting tricked by those ridiculously high prices on amazon.
That grievous blaster link i posted just now has a price for Buy It Now so that means nobody can outbid you once u buy it now for SG$45...
And the fact that the seller already listed it for SG$45 and nobody has bought it although he already listed it for a few days means that it probably isnt even worth $45...
In fact the seller is even selling the electronic Grievous Blaster for SG$50 if u look at his other items on sale.
So that means the Electronic Blaster is probably worth more than the Energy Blaster...
Sorry if u guys think i'm posting this at the wrong place but i dont know where else to post this.

Peace guys... i just dont want people to get "scammed".

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Rey Mysterio wrote:Sorry if u thought i was being offensive... I was just trying to prevent people from getting tricked by those ridiculously high prices on amazon.
That grievous blaster link i posted just now has a price for Buy It Now so that means nobody can outbid you once u buy it now for SG$45...
And the fact that the seller already listed it for SG$45 and nobody has bought it although he already listed it for a few days means that it probably isnt even worth $45...
In fact the seller is even selling the electronic Grievous Blaster for SG$50 if u look at his other items on sale.
So that means the Electronic Blaster is probably worth more than the Energy Blaster...
Sorry if u guys think i'm posting this at the wrong place but i dont know where else to post this.

it's ok bro..no need to apologise or explain :)

everythings good..I'm cool with it :)

Peace :)
Last edited by vector_prime on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Rey Mysterio wrote:Sorry if u thought i was being offensive... I was just trying to prevent people from getting tricked by those ridiculously high prices on amazon.

Hey i understand ur good intentions but maybe it would have been better to pm us about this instead of posting it here...

WeI

Post by WeI » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:16 pm

I know that E-11 is for Storm . But the packaging shows Clones troopers for an E-11 blaster . Its the ROTS series. IT has a 501st trooper and 2 clone white trooper by the side .

hahhahhaa... DON ASSUME !

jenki

Post by jenki » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:26 pm

the clones use the DC series. considering that Blastech was the producer of both E11 and DC series, and that E11 was derived directly the DC15 carbine, it won't be surprising if a stormtrooper was carrying a DC15 or a clone trooper was carrying a E11 during the rise of the empire era. after all there isnt much info on the refitting of armour and gear, and some units probably gotten certain stuff slower than the others

dr34m

Post by dr34m » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:45 pm

In addition, it is known that the E-11 was manufactured only during the Galactic Civil War period. :D Thanks for the information and sorry vector for hijacking your thread lol

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:17 pm

dr34m wrote:In addition, it is known that the E-11 was manufactured only during the Galactic Civil War period. :D Thanks for the information and sorry vector for hijacking your thread lol
no worries bro...in fact this is very insightful topic they brought up :)

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Gentle Reminders:
-- Don't side-track
-- Remember, there is always a PM function
:wink:

and we now return to our regular programme schedule....

Return to “Watto's Shop - "Junk" for sale”