Silence of the Lambs (expired Hasbro sale)

A wretched hive of scum and villainy . Gather here to talk about everything else , even non-Star Wars related . Just keep it PG rated please. ;)

Moderators: Paul K, hbng

masteryoyo

Silence of the Lambs (expired Hasbro sale)

Post by masteryoyo » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:04 pm

masteryoyo was told that AT-ATs (with badly crumpled box) were sold at $60 at a recent Hasbro clearance sale held at Bishan community club. Other boxed sw vehicles were priced beween $10 to $20. Apparently, the sale was advertised in the papers. Anyone aware of this sale? How come no sound no picture posted here? The silence is deafening....
"Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future."

gundam_skywalker

Post by gundam_skywalker » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:13 pm

masteryoyo, even if this news is posted here also no use. The AT-AT good deals is $80 for good box and $50 for bad box (rumor only one piece). They are all gone when the sale is released to "VIPs". I was at the sale. By the time we "peasants" were let in, the good stuffs are gone with the "VIPs". For your info, "VIPs" are allowed to enter the sale half an hour before the "peasants". :roll:

masteryoyo

Post by masteryoyo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:27 am

Strong is the dark side....
"Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future."

jedi7

Post by jedi7 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:19 am

Wah I tell you when I arrived at 1020hrs, the queue was long! I peeped inside & saw a guy buying an AT-AT. If that's the only 1, then I saw the only one being bought at 1025hrs. There's NERF too, the latest Dart Tag range.

I didn't join the queue as I was tired from an earlier appointment. I rushed to the CC but was not in the mood after seeing the scene. I went home & returned at 1730hrs. No queue & nothing left...nothing of value to me.... :shock: :cry:
Last edited by jedi7 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A jedi's ally is the FORce, his strength flows from IT.

gundam_skywalker

Post by gundam_skywalker » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:09 pm

jedi7 wrote:Wah I tell you when I arrived at 1020hrs, the queue was long! I peeped inside & saw a guy buying an AT-AT. If that's the only 1, then I saw the only one being bought at 1025hrs. There's NERF too, the lates Dart Tag range.

I didn't join the queue as I was tired from an earlier appointment. I rushed to the CC but was not in the mood after seeing the scene. I went home & returned at 1730hrs. No queue & nothing left...nothing of value to me.... :shock: :cry:
Bro, there are more than one AT-AT at the sale.

Return to “The Mos Eisley Cantina”