Live n Loaded 9th April, 11pm

A wretched hive of scum and villainy . Gather here to talk about everything else , even non-Star Wars related . Just keep it PG rated please. ;)

Moderators: Paul K, hbng

vector_prime

Live n Loaded 9th April, 11pm

Post by vector_prime » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:05 am

Don't know if U guys watch this show or into this kinda stuff. Just wanted to tell that this thursday is the last episode & the results show. So no amateur bands are competing, instead there will be a showcase of the guests established acts who have once performed throughout the season.

These bands was asked to choose a collabration with the bands that once,one way or another inspired them

The Great Spy Experiment is paying tribute to my band STOMPIN' GROUND & performing my 1994 original track GENERATOR. Me & my vocalist was also invited to perform together with them on their set

Its gonna be at 11pm this thursday,eve of Good Friday if U guys wanna catch it :)

I play the "Hardcore" genre...so having them doing their own version in the "indie pop" vein will be interesting :)

Support Local Music & May The Force Be With U :)
* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

=PATIENCE HAS IT's REWARDS=

spiffmeister

Post by spiffmeister » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:05 am

Sweet!

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:17 pm

if U guys wanna know about my band -

http://livenloaded.mediacorptv.sg/ep10_stompin.htm

:)
* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:36 pm

[quote]Their latest album “Vector Primeâ€

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:41 pm

[quote="Dranoel"][quote]Their latest album “Vector Primeâ€

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Fri May 01, 2009 4:24 am

for anybody who really wanna know wat kinda crazy music I play..or missed the show..heres the link to the vid -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xGLkbYlz88

yeah thats my real voice..kinda like Darth Vader haha :)

Return to “The Mos Eisley Cantina”