have you seen this clip about maid abusing child?

A wretched hive of scum and villainy . Gather here to talk about everything else , even non-Star Wars related . Just keep it PG rated please. ;)

Moderators: Paul K, hbng

feitonglong

have you seen this clip about maid abusing child?

Post by feitonglong » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:14 pm

WeI

Post by WeI » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:23 pm

Nice sffort though . The little child scream like a cat . The maid should Do more stunts rather than stamping her down and kicking . Try to push her to the wall and bang her head. Yuck !

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:39 pm

WeI wrote:Nice sffort though . The little child scream like a cat . The maid should Do more stunts rather than stamping her down and kicking . Try to push her to the wall and bang her head. Yuck !
Are you trying to inject some dark sick humour? :roll:

feitonglong

Post by feitonglong » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:46 pm

Dranoel wrote:
WeI wrote:Nice sffort though . The little child scream like a cat . The maid should Do more stunts rather than stamping her down and kicking . Try to push her to the wall and bang her head. Yuck !
Are you trying to inject some dark sick humour? :roll:
i share the same thoughts. what comments!

this was posted on stomp. i wondered if the maid was reported and punished.

anag01

Post by anag01 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:10 pm

It makes me wonder whether the person who made the recording has referred the case to the appropriate authorities?

feitonglong

Post by feitonglong » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:31 pm

anag01 wrote:It makes me wonder whether the person who made the recording has referred the case to the appropriate authorities?
i believe the recording was made by the employers, hidden camera. not sure if the authorities have caught with the maid from hell already or not.

WeI

Post by WeI » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:24 pm

hope the girl grew up and find her maid and stamp her back . Pity the maid is old and hopes she learned her lesson !

dr34m

Post by dr34m » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Man, this is disturbing. Makes you wonder how many cases go unchecked and unnoticed. :x

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:04 pm

I'm not even going to bother watching the video... :x

spiffmeister

Post by spiffmeister » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:08 am

WeI wrote:hope the girl grew up and find her maid and stamp her back . Pity the maid is old and hopes she learned her lesson !
Revenge gets you nowhere.

dr34m

Post by dr34m » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Isn't that the center lesson of Star Wars? :lol:

spiffmeister

Post by spiffmeister » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:44 am

dr34m wrote:
Isn't that the center lesson of Star Wars? :lol:
Exactimo!

But seems like nobody has taken it to heart at all. AND YOU CALL YOURSELVES FANS?!?

lololololololololol

*cough* sorry, didn't take my crazy meds this morning.

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:16 pm

The Malaysian Police have confirmed that the video of the maid who abused a toddler is in fact linked to a 2007 case in Malaysia.

According to a report on STOMP, Kuala Lumpur CID Chief Senior Assistant Commissioner II Ku Chin Wah has confirmed that the video is linked to a case in Kuala Lumpur reported in the news in November 2007, involving a consultant programmer and his then 18-year-old domestic helper.

The news report stated that the employer became suspicious when his three-year-old daughter repeatedly complained of stomach pains.

He installed a web cam in his living room, and was shocked to discover his Indonesian maid shoving, kicking and stomping on the child.

The maid was sentenced to two years' jail for assaulting the child.

But regardless of where the case took place, the video still highlighted the possible pitfalls of hiring domestic help and the need to take precautions.

erase

Post by erase » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:08 pm

Why are you quoting this, may i asked? The above video is different from your quote. No doubt is the same title maid abuse child... This case is from Singapore and not Malaysia...
Shangyou wrote:
The Malaysian Police have confirmed that the video of the maid who abused a toddler is in fact linked to a 2007 case in Malaysia.

According to a report on STOMP, Kuala Lumpur CID Chief Senior Assistant Commissioner II Ku Chin Wah has confirmed that the video is linked to a case in Kuala Lumpur reported in the news in November 2007, involving a consultant programmer and his then 18-year-old domestic helper.

The news report stated that the employer became suspicious when his three-year-old daughter repeatedly complained of stomach pains.

He installed a web cam in his living room, and was shocked to discover his Indonesian maid shoving, kicking and stomping on the child.

The maid was sentenced to two years' jail for assaulting the child.

But regardless of where the case took place, the video still highlighted the possible pitfalls of hiring domestic help and the need to take precautions.
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Let me see your identification...

Sev-like

Post by Sev-like » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:35 pm

I have no idea.

This video is slightly weird or its just my idea that a child is quite fragile. From the vid at around 0:11, I must say that the kick looks off. The kid "flew", c'mon... And the maid standing on top of the kid? I'm surprised the kid is still able to stand up and plod around, with very likely broken rib/s.

Just my 2 cents, but I'd lost faith in STOMP...
Ron Chiang
TX 8700
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

Return to “The Mos Eisley Cantina”