"Mamma Mia!" The Movie

A wretched hive of scum and villainy . Gather here to talk about everything else , even non-Star Wars related . Just keep it PG rated please. ;)

Moderators: Paul K, hbng

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:30 am

Mamma Mia!, already the UK's second highest grossing movie has now smashed the DVD sales record, selling 1.7million copies in its first day of release!! Titanic held the old record of 1.2million. :lol:

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:39 pm

I'm glad to see this great movie selling very well in Singapore.
Seems that many are buying it as a christmas present. :D

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:43 am

Sorry for bumping this old thread!!

Just wanted to tell everyone that if u want to listen to the whole soundtrack for the movie i alrdy uploaded it into youtube. Go to my video log there it should say Mamma Mia! The Movie Soundtrack. All the songs are in there.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDreamtOne

P.S. : Don't watch that Star Wars Episode 3 Alternate fight between Obi-Wan and General Grievous... it's a rickroll vid i used to fool my friends lol.

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Sun May 24, 2009 11:02 pm

Sorry for the very old news but I just wanted to post it here coz i love this movie sooooo much!!

On December 15, 2008, it was announced that Mamma Mia! had become the highest-grossing film in the United Kingdom of all time. The previous record was held by Titanic, which was released in the UK in 1998.

Return to “The Mos Eisley Cantina”