Not for Biker Scout lover...

A wretched hive of scum and villainy . Gather here to talk about everything else , even non-Star Wars related . Just keep it PG rated please. ;)

Moderators: Paul K, hbng

al13ns
Location: roaming around Fiorina 'Fury' 161 - lookin for inmates

Not for Biker Scout lover...

Post by al13ns » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:11 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSTpgR7FXO8

don't know whether it's fake or not, some said Sideshow needs proof that u destroy it before u get the replacement...
ImageImageImage

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:17 pm

Hmmmm......not too sure on that but one of my friend went hammer happy with one of his LOTR Mini Helm after it arrived damaged (and he "tricked" us by saying his girlfriend, pissed off with him & his collection threw the Mini Helm down from his house. Too bad one of us pointed out that he dun have a girlfriend in the first place :lol: )

Hmmm....sure it's not a real thing happening instead of prove to get a replacement piece?

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Most people who saw that clip (including myself) believe it is fake.

It just look too 'staged' and a lot of things don't make sense. For starters, why wait till night time to do it, and not do it right there and then? And why just the Biker Scout statue, and not all the other SW collectibles? Also putting this on Youtube is a good way to get sued by the BF.

Joey&R2D2

Post by Joey&R2D2 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:47 pm

Plo Strax-Avix wrote:Most people who saw that clip (including myself) believe it is fake.

It just look too 'staged' and a lot of things don't make sense. For starters, why wait till night time to do it, and not do it right there and then? And why just the Biker Scout statue, and not all the other SW collectibles? Also putting this on Youtube is a good way to get sued by the BF.
:shock: :shock: Totally agreed! Especially about the night time job!

Return to “The Mos Eisley Cantina”