A Disturbance in The Force?

A wretched hive of scum and villainy . Gather here to talk about everything else , even non-Star Wars related . Just keep it PG rated please. ;)

Moderators: Paul K, hbng

adamteo

A Disturbance in The Force?

Post by adamteo » Tue May 10, 2005 11:07 pm

Have this thought suddenly, as the "outside" world grows, i.e. SW collectors on Rebelscum, etc and on a localised note, Sg Collect and Katoots...

Who would have known that we are brewing behind starwars.sg

Haha...just like the thought, great move on HB side to secure the 2 domains...which was eons ago.....when EP1 came...

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Wed May 11, 2005 12:05 am

Absolutely right..... good call, Hak Beng !

I remember when Hak Beng first told me he had secured the URLs , I was really worried that a certain plaid shirted bearded man would sue the pants of Hak Beng, but he stuck to it , and boy, I'm loving our new home !

The Force sure was with Hak Beng ! We all owe him a treat ! I raise my Cantina House Special Brew in a toast to you, buddy ! :lol:

hbng
Site Admin

Post by hbng » Wed May 11, 2005 12:11 am

danchia wrote:Absolutely right..... good call, Hak Beng !

I remember when Hak Beng first told me he had secured the URLs , I was really worried that a certain plaid shirted bearded man would sue the pants of Hak Beng, but he stuck to it , and boy, I'm loving our new home !

The Force sure was with Hak Beng ! We all owe him a treat ! I raise my Cantina House Special Brew in a toast to you, buddy ! :lol:
:oops: Aiyah, just a lucky shot. If only I had gotten starwars.com in the early days, I'll be the one buying the 100year ultra special Cantina vintage :wink:

I'm glad people are really into site :!:

adamteo

Post by adamteo » Wed May 11, 2005 12:13 am

hbng wrote:
danchia wrote:Absolutely right..... good call, Hak Beng !

:oops: Aiyah, just a lucky shot. If only I had gotten starwars.com in the early days, I'll be the one buying the 100year ultra special Cantina vintage :wink:

I'm glad people are really into site :!:
Then again, Sacul might sue first...:P

hbng
Site Admin

Post by hbng » Wed May 11, 2005 12:18 am

adamteo wrote:
Then again, Sacul might sue first...:P
That reminds me.....better put out the disclaimers :wink:

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Wed May 11, 2005 12:23 am

Oh ya.... better put up those disclaimers quickly, HB.

This forum has really made our mailing list come alive, and I am so delighted by the response. We've had postings from Kenneth Koh from as far as Canada in it's first 12 hours, and I've just approved Ang Hock Boon all the way from China, so I am really looking forward to Hock Boon's first post too !

Keep the discussions coming, everyone. This is one HOT forum ! In the words of young Anakin....... Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :lol:

BobaFett

Post by BobaFett » Wed May 11, 2005 12:17 pm

Finally a forum of our own. Great job guys!!

I will try to post pics from Canada if I see any "Princess.L" wannabes in bikini outfit outside the Cinema on 19th May. :twisted: :wink:

Return to “The Mos Eisley Cantina”