Uncyclopedia

A wretched hive of scum and villainy . Gather here to talk about everything else , even non-Star Wars related . Just keep it PG rated please. ;)

Moderators: Paul K, hbng

Impulse

Uncyclopedia

Post by Impulse » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:45 pm

OMFG! You should visit this site for all fun and laughter!

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

When typed "Star Wars" this is what I get. LOL!
Star Wars, also known as The Holy Trilogy, is an orgasmic trilogy of 35+ historically-acurate reinactments that CEO George Lucas wrote in an attempt to exploit his deep-seated urges. They have won a total of sixty-nine Academy Awards, the most for any documentary in film history. In fact, in 1983, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences made the unheard-of move of bestowing its coveted Best Picture award as a tie between two movies in this series that had come out in the same year. Star Wars reinactments are traditionally played backwards and the order in which the movies progress is best viewed when picked at random. Avid Star Wars fans even stand on their heads whilst watching a movie about the Star Wars to improve their viewing experience. Even after 35+ documentaries, nobody except its pale kid fans can figure out what it is about, though everyone loves Queen AbuDhabi when she tells Little Orphan Annie Guystalker to "...show me your lightsaber, Annie! Bring it!" Evryone loves that quote.

A gentle reminder from threadstarter:
Fellow posters, refrain from posting anything that brings no value to the thread. If not, mods/admins will have full rights to take action on you.

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:58 pm

LAWL! Gah . How'd you find this?

It was quiet funny until I reached the topic about ... Admiral Allah Ackbar .

I pressed on the 'Allah' part and when transferred to the next page .. I blew my tap . Racism . In many words . It is true that you could make jokes .. but this certainly goes off the limit .

Ok I take that back . After looking at the part of the christians .. They joked about it so badly .. That I .. I don't know what to do .

Are these jokes racism to you?

I don't know myself .. I'm just a kid ..
The difference between heresy and treachery is ignorance.

Faith is Eternal.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:15 pm

Yes. Some stuff posted there are way too much. Nevertheless it offends some groups of people in many aspects. They even mock Singapore and our Minister Mentor, I think currently Singapore officials have not noticed that yet, otherwise further actions may be taken.
Sigh, in the meantime just look at the description of games and movies, which is more amusing, and harmless, and not too offensive.

Return to “The Mos Eisley Cantina”