You know you're a SW fanatic because...

A wretched hive of scum and villainy . Gather here to talk about everything else , even non-Star Wars related . Just keep it PG rated please. ;)

Moderators: Paul K, hbng

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:11 pm

al13ns wrote:
Jar wrote:
donleow wrote:
i think is not just teens...i do this to entertain my wife sometimes when we come to an automatic door....and i will raise my hand as though i m the old kenobi..lol...
When u see someone do this on an automatic door, u know he/she is SW fan cause only we know how its done properly and quietly. HEhehehe :wink:
hahahah i've the same habit too even at the automatic door in my office...if only i can manipulate people's mind, like obiwan did in ep2 "u don't want to sell me the death stick, u'll go home and rethink of ur life" HA HA HA

Hehehe . I did it once in the General Office in my School . I was walking towards the general office and then there was this 'pull/push' door and so I just waved at it . When nothing happened . I waved again . And again . And again . And again . I kept on doing it again and again until a teacher opened the door for me . Hehe . The look on his face was like ' Are you trying to be funny .. BOY! ' ....
The difference between heresy and treachery is ignorance.

Faith is Eternal.

zirst

Post by zirst » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Sorry to dig this thread up but it's too hilarious !

Mine:

1) you start to write in Aurebesh in your daily life .
2) you added the name "Obi" to your Chinese surname , Wan .
3) for each cross "X" you get on your exam papers, you would add a vertical line to it to make it look like a X-Wing fighter .
4) you play the "Imperial March" anthem in your head when you see the marching contigent at the National Day parade .
5) you accidentally blurted "I love you Anakin!" when you wanted to declare your love for your spouse .
6) you went "Hey honey look! It's a Death Star!" when you took a bite out of an Oreo cookie .
7) you only wear Levi's "501" underwear .

jenki

Post by jenki » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:07 am

when u start scolding people 'dikut'

NM-Horn

Post by NM-Horn » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:59 pm

When you wave your hand infrot of a bus drivers saying

" this young man does not need to purchace a ticket"
You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.

Jabba_the_good

Post by Jabba_the_good » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:14 pm

when i fall in love with "her", i listen to "Across the Stars" (anakin & padme love theme from EP II)

When i felt betrayed by her, going w another guy, i listen to "Battle of Heroes" (obi vs anakin theme from EP III). She turn my love for her...to the DARK SIDE!

Sometimes when i still saw her, i really wish to go up to her, telling this to her:

"You weak minded FOOL! I will put a price on your head till all bounty hunters going hunt u down. Ur life will be a misery!"

But inside my heart, i still do miss her. So how abt carbonite her, and made her as my favourite wall decoration? Not a bad idea......hm....... :twisted:
Ho Ho... Jedi mind tricks don work on me..

hunter

wave hand

Post by hunter » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:58 am

:lol: .....looks like most of us are ''guilty'' of that hand waving over
someone or something..........

i wave at my colleagues when i wanna their attention and most of the time i ''grabbed'' their attention and execute my instructions.....i think i m force sensitive....m I :)

zirst

Post by zirst » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:12 am

- You could have bought the "exclusive/rare/hard to find" Transformers figure but noooooooooo, you ended up paying for the same Star Wars trooper figure instead just so you could build up your troop :lol: !

- instead of reading the SW novels, you actually bought them because they made your bookshelf look more in line with your SW figures .

- your bike's helmet had 2 Imperial logos and it is a black full faced helmet to begin with.

trooperJ

Post by trooperJ » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:01 pm

zirst wrote:- your bike's helmet had 2 Imperial logos and it is a black full faced helmet to begin with.
Hei!, I too got 2 Imperial logos on my work safety helmet.

But my collegues keep saying they look like frog eyes.
:D :D

icemann

wave ur hands in the air...

Post by icemann » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:00 pm

hehheheh
guilty as charged... i wave my hand at automatic sliding doors, lift doors including...the fiance and friends tink im nuts.. but i swear..its the force.. and i get my kicks.. :lol:
this boy is dangerous
i choose to be happy

Return to “The Mos Eisley Cantina”