You know you're a SW fanatic because...

A wretched hive of scum and villainy . Gather here to talk about everything else , even non-Star Wars related . Just keep it PG rated please. ;)

Moderators: Paul K, hbng

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:34 pm

.. Dream about writing a StarWars Fanfiction and become famous one day and George Lucas meet's me and then ask's for the storyline of the fanfiction .... :lol:
The difference between heresy and treachery is ignorance.

Faith is Eternal.

Post by 9 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:39 pm

u wave or stick your hand out when you come to automatic glass doors at shopping centers...

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:55 pm

you start a group called "SEJA" and have lightsaber performances on stage.

then you dream of starring in Lucas' productions
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:59 am

9 wrote:u wave or stick your hand out when you come to automatic glass doors at shopping centers...
hm, isn't it one of the youtube video on "magic u can also do" or something like that? :roll:
May the Force Live Long & Prosper ...

Jar

Post by Jar » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:11 am

When u cant resist the temptation to look or browse at the Star Wars Toy Section when passing by a Toy Shop or Shopping Centre, its irresistible.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful... the strong... the weak... the innocent... the corrupt. Fear is my ally."

donleow

Post by donleow » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:26 am

when u suddenly find yourself working 24hr by 7 days to get your favorite starwars costume up....lol ...and o when your spouse is in a state of shock to see your credit card bill chock up and new "offspring" appearing in your house...

PS: offspring - starwars costume
TS 3132 ( curlyhair)
Singapore Garrison

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:08 pm

When you suddenly find yourself in a StarWars convention when you were at school only a few minutes ago ... Lawl

Faith is Eternal.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:39 pm

Jar wrote:When u cant resist the temptation to look or browse at the Star Wars Toy Section when passing by a Toy Shop or Shopping Centre, its irresistible.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Went go shopping, there's a few things I pay attention to.
Music, books, PC or whatever, arcade(see see look look), makan, models and toys( not kiddy toys)...possibly movies (usually not because cinemas are daylight robberies...stay home watch better, anyways me got TV what...)

Other than that, waste time, and naturally glance at people but not for long and forget later. (you all also what) :wink:

and books section...no. 1 for now is SW!!!!! Must be SW!!!! 2nd comes to any sci fi.
models and toys, pirority goes to SW again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS

Post by 9 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:50 pm

Dr EMH wrote:
9 wrote:u wave or stick your hand out when you come to automatic glass doors at shopping centers...
hm, isn't it one of the youtube video on "magic u can also do" or something like that? :roll:
hmm? nope i have not watch the clip...this was something i did pretty often when i was a teen, one of the things i would do which shows im a star wars fanatic. haaa

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:34 am

- You suddenly find out your out of cash to buy the latest model of SW figurines and when you return home , you're house is packed with Previous models

Faith is Eternal.

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:09 pm

Aw man, you guys and gals are nuts...it's just a movie. Hahah. Anyway, everything you guys have contributed to the above list is something I've gone through at one point or another. Perhaps the list could be made into a t-shirt.

donleow

Post by donleow » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:17 pm

9 wrote:
Dr EMH wrote:
hmm? nope i have not watch the clip...this was something i did pretty often when i was a teen, one of the things i would do which shows im a star wars fanatic. haaa

i think is not just teens...i do this to entertain my wife sometimes when we come to an automatic door....and i will raise my hand as though i m the old kenobi..lol...
TS 3132 ( curlyhair)
Singapore Garrison

Jar

Post by Jar » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:22 pm

donleow wrote:
9 wrote:
Dr EMH wrote: hm, isn't it one of the youtube video on "magic u can also do" or something like that? :roll:

i think is not just teens...i do this to entertain my wife sometimes when we come to an automatic door....and i will raise my hand as though i m the old kenobi..lol...
When u see someone do this on an automatic door, u know he/she is SW fan cause only we know how its done properly and quietly. HEhehehe :wink:
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful... the strong... the weak... the innocent... the corrupt. Fear is my ally."

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:31 pm

when somebody is distributing flyers and wants to give one to you and then you waved your hand and walk away
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

al13ns
Location: roaming around Fiorina 'Fury' 161 - lookin for inmates

Post by al13ns » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:05 pm

Jar wrote:
donleow wrote:
9 wrote: hmm? nope i have not watch the clip...this was something i did pretty often when i was a teen, one of the things i would do which shows im a star wars fanatic. haaa

When u see someone do this on an automatic door, u know he/she is SW fan cause only we know how its done properly and quietly. HEhehehe :wink:
hahahah i've the same habit too even at the automatic door in my office...if only i can manipulate people's mind, like obiwan did in ep2 "u don't want to sell me the death stick, u'll go home and rethink of ur life" HA HA HA

Return to “The Mos Eisley Cantina”