Page 1 of 1
The Imperials Have Set Up A Base...
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:15 am
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:29 am
does that mean to say we are now under imperial rule?
when do we need to change our passport to 'Citizens of the Empire' ?
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:48 pm
* Arrives from the shadows/mist or whatever .. *
* Takes off robe hood to reveal a young man in his 20's *
* The man heads towards the building and Imperial guards stop him in his tracks *
Imp Guard : Your not allowed in here .
* Waves hand * RF : I am allowed in here .
Imp Guard : You are allowed in here .
* Heads inside the building only to realise that the Imperial's were about to commence on their invasion's on Singapore .. But to RF's horror , A sith .. maniac/guy/knight/apprentice or whatever .. Detected him . The sith leaps up into the air and lands several meter's away from RF . 20 imperial
Guards sorround RF *
RF : .. Not good ...
Re: The Imperials Have Set Up A Base...
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:51 pm
the rebel have found the Imperial Base....
we must prepare for the invasion from the Rebel.
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:35 pm
*gestures to TK1705* "The rebels have not found the Imperial base, return to your post"
TK1705: "The rebels have not found the Imperial base, I will return to my post"
Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:09 pm
* Inside Imperial base *
RF : I have no idea why I'm being improsened . I didn't do anything wrong!
Stormtrooper beside TX9870 , who is dragging Red to the improsement chamber : Quiet RF . You have been found in Imperial property . You are to be improsened .
RF : .. Does that mean if Darth Vader was to be found in imperial property , you would imprison him?
Stormtrooper : Y'know what I mean RF ..
RF : .. * Forces pushes TX9870 away and knocks out the stroomtrooper guy talking to RF * .. Heheh .. * Wears the stroomtrooper guy's Armour * .. Time to flee .. * Flee's from the imperial base and warns the rebels .. Who just laugh at what RF say's *
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:33 am
I would appreciate if you refrain from writing your scripts all over the forum. It would be neater if you start your own thread at the appropriate location and display your talent there... Thank you.
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:23 am
I got that Sir!
One thing Sir!
Display what talent?
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:34 am
the wowness of google earth
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:56 pm
You take the point.
Go go go!
Fire in the hole!
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:40 pm