Funny Thread

A wretched hive of scum and villainy . Gather here to talk about everything else , even non-Star Wars related . Just keep it PG rated please. ;)

Moderators: Paul K, hbng

Impulse

Funny Thread

Post by Impulse » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:30 pm

Let's start to put all funny stuff we find here! :lol:

I'll start the ball rolling. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Harold's new job had him working really late. He decides to get his wife a watchdog. He goes to the pet store and asks for a doberman.

The employee said, "If its a guard dog you want I have a dog just for you." The man walks to the back of the store to get a dog and comes back with a little poodle.

Harold says, "This small thing, a watch dog? You're kidding, right?"

The employee says, "No, this dog is special; he knows karate."

"Karate? I don't believe it," Harold says.

The employee puts the dog down and says, "Karate the sign." And he points to a sign advertising dog food. The dog runs up and rips the sign to shreds. Harold is amazed at this.

The employee then says, "Karate the chair." And he points to a chair in the corner. The dog runs up and rips the chair to shreds. By now Harold is convinced.

"I'll take him," he says.

When he gets home he surprises his wife and she yells out, "This little thing, a watch dog? No way." Harold says, "But this dog knows karate."

"Karate," she yells. "Karate my @$$!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:32 pm

http://www.sparkyblue.com/misc/italian_ ... /index.htm

This one is one hell of a funny joke.

----------------

Fart-powered rocket launcher

Buy a fart-powered rocket launcher and put that arse breath to use!

A ... missile is composed of a soft head and a tail extending therefrom formed by a piston. The piston is telescoped into the barrel of a launcher having a closed end on which is mounted an electrically activated igniter, the air space between the end of the piston and the closed end of the barrel defining a combustion chamber. Joined to the barrel, and communicating with the chamber therein, is a gas intake tube having a normally closed inlet valve. To operate the assembly, the operator places the inlet tube with its valve open adjacent [to] his anal region, from which a colonic gas is discharged. The piston is then withdrawn to a degree producing a negative pressure to inhale the gas into the combustion chamber to intermix with the air therein to create a combustible mixture. The igniter is then activated to explode the mixture in the chamber and fire the missile into space.

http://ninjamonkeys.co.za/index.php/200 ... t_launcher

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:18 pm

Lawl!!!
The difference between heresy and treachery is ignorance.

Faith is Eternal.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:46 pm

RF, you can also post new funny things here! Everyone come along!

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:49 pm

Lol? I deleted all the jokes I received from my friends via E-mail . But Here are jokes made by http://www.habbolitez.com
Student and Teacher

A teacher asked a student to tell him the answer for some math equations . The student had 1 day to think of the answer . He did not know the answer so he asked his family members .

He went to his mother and asked her what was the answer for the question but her mother was on the phone . The mother then asked the son [Student] to go away .

The son nodded his head and went to his brother for the next question . His brother was busy playing his computer games and shouted at his younger brother [Student] to keep quiet .

The next day , the teacher wanted the answer...

Teacher : What is the answer?

Student : Go away!

Teacher : How dare you!

Student : Keep quiet!!

The next moment , the student was sitting in the principal office with a blur look on his face .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boy and Teacher

Teacher : Tell me the formula of water .

Boy : H , I , J , K , L , M ,N , O .

Teacher : Wrong! Detention!

Boy : You did not ask me to tell you the correct answer!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clever Wife

A womans birthday was around the corner , and her husband decided to get her a present .

Husband : Honey , it's going to be your birthday soon . I'll buy you a $3000 branded handbag .

Wife : Thanks dear , but I would rather you give me the $3000 in cash .

Just then , the husbands friend walked past and overheard their conversation .

Husband's friend : Woah, your wife is so practical .

Husband : Darn! She kewn I was going to get her a counterfeit .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Girls = Evil?

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/Fu ... reevil.jpg
[/img]

Faith is Eternal.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:47 pm

Thanks for the conributions. Some of them I saw or heard before.

And with regard to the common taunting to girls that they are evil, we guys kana counter liao lor!

Got it from somewhere. :wink:

Here's another...
This is an actual job application a 17 year old boy submitted at a McDonald's fast-food establishment in Florida...and they hired him because he was so honest and funny!

NAME: Greg Bulmash

SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person.

DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.

EDUCATION: Yes.

LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.

SALARY: Less than I'm worth.

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.

REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.

HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS?: Of what?

DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearing house Sweepstakes.

DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job no, on my breaks yes.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde super model who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Yes. Absolutely.

SIGN HERE: Aries.

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:45 pm

Lawl!!! But .. Men don't count as me arh? Cause i'm a kid .. EWWW!! I DO NOT WANT TO FIND SEX!

Faith is Eternal.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:15 pm

Red_Fox2006 wrote:Lawl!!! But .. Men don't count as me arh? Cause i'm a kid .. EWWW!! I DO NOT WANT TO FIND SEX!
One, be a monk. :lol:

Two, ur hormones are still in the process of turning you to a man. So in near future a potential chee-ko pei i dunno! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Three, sex has two definitions. For reproduction (yup, u dun come from the garbage dump where your parents lied to you when u are 1) and another for fun and laughter (this one go ask all horny asses) :wink:

Four, our garmen are giving some incentives to married couples to have sex and reproduce more babies so to increase birth rate in singapore.

And lastly, dun anyhow do it for non-married folks lah! (STD etc... hai..)

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:42 pm

Lawl?!

Faith is Eternal.

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:24 pm

Q: What did Luke Skywalker said to Jacen, Jaina and Anakin Solo?

A: *Breathes*I...*Breathes*am your uncle!!

lame.. i know
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:36 pm

assjedi wrote:Q: What did Luke Skywalker said to Jacen, Jaina and Anakin Solo?

A: *Breathes*I...*Breathes*am your uncle!!

lame.. i know
Maybe should be...

I am your father.....'ssssssss wife'ssssssssss brother. :wink:

Retarded jokes. (See below)

Once there was this tourist who took a cab ride around Singapore...After the trip, as the tourist was paying..

Tourist: How much?

Cab Driver: My name not Ahmad. My name Wan Dollah.

The cab driver was then paid one dollar......

---

A man was walking to and fro saying "42, 42,42," on the side of a building. Someone saw him so he called the police.
Police: Please stop! Get down now!
Man: 42, 42, 42, 42.....
Police: Please eh, come down now!
Police: Ah! If you don't come down now, I will jump off this building!
Police: I really jump one oh!
Police: Ai-yah! I jump lah!*jumps* *dies*
Man: 43, 43, 43, 43.....

---

Idi Amin called for for a meeting to decide on a new name for Uganda. “I propose
the country be re-named Idi.�
Everyone was quite .
Finally, one of the advisors spoke,�there is a coutry called Cyprus and the people there are called Cypriots. Do you really want to call our country Idi?�

---

Frank believe five was his special number.
He was born on May 5 had 5 children and lived at 555 Fifth Ave.
At the races on his 55th birthday, he was delighted to find a horse name Numero Cinco running in the fifth race from barrier 5.
Exactly five miutes before the race, Frank went to betting window No. 5 and put $500 on Numero Cinco.
It finished fifth.

---

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:07 am

Lawl nice images! Can I use them as my signature? ..

Faith is Eternal.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:43 am

Red_Fox2006 wrote:Lawl nice images! Can I use them as my signature? ..
take them, the pics are not mine, it's created by some guy (u can see the link of website there)
:)

In the meantime I realised I have quite a number of store microsoft word documents of some jokes I kept in my PC. Since I'm clearing them I rather post some here (a few a a time) before I delete them soon.

Last night, an incident took place at Boat Quay. What happened was some idiot was trying to show off and
declared that he would swim across the Singapore River. He jumped in and started swimming. But before he
could reach the halfway mark, he started to panic and started to shout for help.

Being typical Singaporeans, a crowd started to gather to watch and yet no attempt was made by anybody to
save that poor chap.

Suddenly there was a splash and the crowd turned to see a guy doing what seemed like a desperate attempt
to reach the drowning victim. It was clear that this hero couldn't swim !

Luckily a tongkang filled with tourists was passing by and the operator saw the incident and picked both
men from the water. The crowd cheered !

Back on shore, the crowd cheered again as the hero stepped off the tongkang. "Steady Lah !" and "Awright,
man !" were among the many congratulations shouted.

The hero looked angry and shouted "Siang too wa loh chui?" (*%#@! Who pushed me into the water?")

Two kung-fu masters were carrying on about their respective skills.
"Why, my reflexes are such that you will not believe," boasted Master Foo
and drawing his sword, he sliced at a passing fly, which promptly dropped dead in two pieces.

"That's nothing," said Master Koh. Drawing his sword, he made two deft cuts at another passing fly.

Master Foo was highly amused. "What are you talking about?" he sneered. "That fly is still flying."

"Ah yes," replied Master Koh, "but now it can never have children."

AH BENG MEDICAL DICTIONARY +

Antibody: against everyone

Artery: the study of fine paintings

Bacteria: back door to a cafeteria

Caesarean section: a district in Rome

Cardiology: advanced study of poker playing

Coma: a punctuation mark

Dilate: to live longer

Genes: blue denim slacks

Haemorrhoid: a male from outer space

Impotent: distinguished, well-known

Labour pain: hurt at work

Organ Transplant: what you do to your piano when you move

Protein: in favour of young people

Red blood count: Count Dracula

Secretion: hiding anything

Tablet: a small table

Terminal illness: getting sick at the airport

Urine: opposite of "you're out"

Varicose: very close

Vein: conceited (heow ah!)

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:03 pm

Lawl nice joke . Here's another joke made by http://www.Habbolitez.com :

5 Singaporeans were lining up for Singapore Idol . Suddenly , A signboard fell . How many ppl died? ( This joke was made by an author in Habbolitez who had gone for the Singapore Idol Search .. I think .. )

Scroll down for answers!

3 Ppl died . Why? Cause the signboard was a macdonalds signboard . If you don't get the joke , The Macdonalds signboard is an M right?

3 ppl . 5 dots . The M has 3 straight lines right? So that's where the 3 ppl were standing at .

Faith is Eternal.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:30 am

The Vain Person
One who loves the smell of his own farts.

The Amiable Person
One who loves the smell of other people's farts.

The Proud Person
One who thinks his farts are exceptionable fine.

The Shy Person
One who releases silent farts then blushes.

The Imprudent Person
One who boldly farts out loud, and then laughs.

The Unfortunate Person
One who tries hard to fart, but ****s instead.

The Scientific Person
One who farts frequently, but is truly concerned for the environment.

The Nervous Person
One who stops in the middle of a fart.

The Honest Person
One who admitted he farted, but offers a good medical reason.

The Dishonest Person
One who farts but blames the dog.

The Foolish Person
One who suppresses a fart for hours and hours.

The Thrifty Person
One who always has several farts in reserve.

The Anti-Social Person
One who excuses himself and farts in complete privacy.

The Strategic Person
One who conceals his farts with loud coughing.

The Sadistic Person
One who farts in bed and then fluffs the covers over his bedmate.

The Intelligent Person
One who can determine from the smell of his neighbor's fart, precisely the latest food items consumed.

The art of farting is practiced by many, perfected by few. Perfecting the art of farting is a somewhat long, difficult but rewarding road to travel down. It is the symphony of foods and body function that causes this reaction we all long to occur. This guide teaches you the methods and mind set used by some of the worlds leading fartology organizations.

1. Your mood will play a major role in farting. Having an "I can't do it!" frame of mind will not accomplish anything. When it comes down to those final moments when its release or hold time, you just have to repeat again and again, "Just let it happen... its ok..."

2. Diet is another heavy influencer. If you're a grazer (or vegetarian as they preferred to be called) you're partly on your way. If you're older and are using **** assistance substances such as prune juice, you too have a good start. The real winners are your average North American men. Statistically Sunday is prime time nation wide for fart releases. Not only fart releases, but the cream of the crop, wake up the neighbors farts. Why is this? Have a look at the diet of a typical American male aged between 20 and 30 watching football on TV... Peanuts, chips, beer, can someone say, fart city? Its about evaluating your diet, removing the foods that don't assist farting, and focusing on the ones that do.

3. Important, yet largely unexplored scientifically is the fart event position and location. These two variables can make or break a fart taking it from a stellar world class event, down to an unmentionable discouragement. Try telling a world class pianist that they must perform standing, or telling a tuba player he must lay down during their performance. Farting is no different, it requires positioning that best maximizes the bodies ability to expel gas. Location of the fart event sets the scene and adds emotions such as amusement (elevator farts), excitement (bus farts) and challenge (church farts). Lets travel forth and delve into the world of position and location...

Leg Lift "Elevator" Position
Standing upright with a slight curve to the back, lift either leg (almost like doing the jig, except with your leg off to the side - never to the front) and allow the fart event to occur. This one is by far the most popular. Ranked best position for elevator farts for its ability to expel farts quickly and accurately between floors. The signature of a leg lifter in an elevator is the smile of glee on their face as they exit, as you unknowingly enter.

Pros: Amusement of only being able to guess how many floors the unknowing new occupants must endure. High buildings that you will most likely not visit again are a bonus.

Cons: After a successful execution of the fart, you leave the elevator and the unknowing others enter, which is fine. However, you realize you are on the wrong floor and must re-enter the same elevator. Truly a bad call.

"Imperial" Throne Position
Just a reminder that your mind associates this position with a lack of bodily control. This one involves sitting, squatting or bending down into a huddled position. Some of the worlds most fermented and catastrophic farts were achieved using this very position. Think of it as a game of leap frog, but without the leaping (or at least voluntarily).

Pros: Incredible leverage, captures the true potential of the fart.

Cons: Similar to when taking a ****, which could confuse mind and cause "dyer" consequences. This one in the car in a new suit on route to a job interview is not recommended.

Wal-Mart Fart Position
There have been so many reports of this position and its success of creating "brown air" that have won it accolades world wide. Shop as you normally would at Wal-Mart. Locate a desired purchase (at least the weight of say, a clothes detergent box) at the bottom shelf in an unoccupied isle. As you are lifting the heavy load in a squatting position, let the magic happen. You will be pleasantly surprised. At first you may point out the similarities to the throne position, but you will be in awe by what the additional weight load achieves. Weight lifters doing squats after a heavy meal know how well weight can affect fartage potency and volume.

Pros: Due to the narrow, almost encapsulating design of the isles, farts can remain lingering for hours after initial production. Many more people can enjoy their shopping due to your efforts versus the leg lift position.

Cons: Eager and usually frantic discount shoppers change isles with a furor only matched by 9am shoppers at a department store boxing day blow out sale. This can result in a by standard surprise attack and the very terrible mission abort consequence.

Power Arching
Lean your hands onto a counter top or table (or if available, hang onto your towel rack) while arching your back. If this is difficult for you to visualize, think back to your last visit to the car repair shop. Similar to the "ass pounding" position you take when getting the quote to have your car's transmission replaced. Power arching is excellent for "customer service" counters at department stores; local Radio Shack stores when reaching over and examining an expensive and ridiculous keychain that has a flashlight, time telling in 12 languages, compass and calculator all in one; a supermarket you do not usually visit.

Pros: The arching of the back allows your power conduit to be fully utilized. Less conspicuous than the Throne Position.

Cons: A warning to people with small houses or apartments: power arching in the small confines of a room in your house has been known to cause carpet, wall and even ceiling damage. Even more so, lasting damage to newly blossoming relationships with girlfriends and not so blossoming marriages.

All positions and locations have their pros and cons, it is the duty of an aspiring fart master to leverage the situations and environments available to him or her. With a bit of thoughtful planning you can start off the day with some power arching in the library; do a bit of leg lifting at the food court for lunch; and wind up the day with an all out assault on your senses with a satisfying throne position fart in the car on the way home. Remember, its all about position, location and a "can-do" attitude!

:wink:

Return to “The Mos Eisley Cantina”