Green Utapau Trooper?

Moderators: dranoel, adamteo

User avatar
Impulse
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:05 pm

Green Utapau Trooper?

Post by Impulse » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:49 pm

http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/7th_Sky_Corps
The 7th Sky Corps was a Grand Army of the Republic division under the joint command of Clone Marshal Cody and Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi. The 7th Sky Corps takes its name from its commander, Commander Cody, who pioneered the use of the jetpack on the battlefield. This despite the fact that only a small portion of the Corps' 37,000 troops regularly employed jetpacks on the battlefield. The 212th Attack Battalion and the 2nd Airborne Company were elements of the 7th.
Image
Really meh? How come Commander Cody command so many of his army one? First he command his orange utapau grunts, then the airborne troopers, then utapau shadow trooper, now this?
Image

User avatar
freefly
Posts: 939
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:31 pm

Post by freefly » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:04 pm

that guy's sergeant green. anyway this entry's definitely wrong. as far as i know there's no official backstory for the 7th sky corps yet.

Cody's in charge of 212th attack battalion (which consists of the orange troopers & airbone troopers) & squad 7 (a specialist team employed during the outer rim sieges). the two utapau shadow troopers were under the direct command of sergeant kal skirata & loyal only to him.
Release the Good!

User avatar
freefly
Posts: 939
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:31 pm

Post by freefly » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:19 pm

backpack employed by squad 7 is different from 7th sky corps
Last edited by freefly on Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Release the Good!

User avatar
Impulse
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:05 pm

Post by Impulse » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:29 pm

Sergeant Green is under which specialised unit?

Yea this site has been updated wrongly. The 7th Sky corps is totally white clone troopers, just like the duluxe clone trooper jetback.
Image

User avatar
freefly
Posts: 939
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:31 pm

Post by freefly » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:33 pm

i think it's talon squad
Release the Good!

User avatar
Impulse
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:05 pm

Post by Impulse » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:35 pm

freefly wrote:i think it's talon squad
where do u heard tt from?
Image

User avatar
freefly
Posts: 939
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:31 pm

Post by freefly » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:39 pm

the name & unit is from starwars insider. however the pic has been loosely refered to as sergeant green for some time now, though not officially.

hey it's my 500th post :D
Release the Good!

User avatar
Impulse
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:05 pm

Post by Impulse » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:41 pm

freefly wrote:the name & unit is from starwars insider. however the pic has been loosely refered to as sergeant green for some time now, though not officially.

hey it's my 500th post :D
congrats! aim for 1000! no one reach 1000 yet so far...im still far way by 200 plus..haha...not really caring too much abt post count..okay back to topic.

#84?! no wonder it sounds fimilar but nv feature this green utapau look-alike.
Image

lhs1701
Posts: 638
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:05 pm
Location: Dantooine

Post by lhs1701 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:26 pm

I have seen the green one who head got cut off by another green one upon order 66.
:D

User avatar
e3lipse
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 9:02 pm
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:41 am

Commander Faie wrote:
freefly wrote:the name & unit is from starwars insider. however the pic has been loosely refered to as sergeant green for some time now, though not officially.

hey it's my 500th post :D
congrats! aim for 1000! no one reach 1000 yet so far...im still far way by 200 plus..haha...not really caring too much abt post count..okay back to topic.

#84?! no wonder it sounds fimilar but nv feature this green utapau look-alike.
I believe it is fan fic? Saw it on rebelscum too.
1000th post? It has got to be E3lipse
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

User avatar
Impulse
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:05 pm

Post by Impulse » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:04 pm

e3lipse wrote:
Commander Faie wrote:
freefly wrote:the name & unit is from starwars insider. however the pic has been loosely refered to as sergeant green for some time now, though not officially.

hey it's my 500th post :D
congrats! aim for 1000! no one reach 1000 yet so far...im still far way by 200 plus..haha...not really caring too much abt post count..okay back to topic.

#84?! no wonder it sounds fimilar but nv feature this green utapau look-alike.
I believe it is fan fic? Saw it on rebelscum too.
1000th post? It has got to be E3lipse
you're the closet to that what? even i also no time to post until 1000, also for what? right? it's the things we write count, not the post count that counts. haha! later accidentally become post count whore then the sith lord will find you.
Image

User avatar
Impulse
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:05 pm

Post by Impulse » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:28 pm

Commander Faie wrote:
e3lipse wrote:
Commander Faie wrote: congrats! aim for 1000! no one reach 1000 yet so far...im still far way by 200 plus..haha...not really caring too much abt post count..okay back to topic.

#84?! no wonder it sounds fimilar but nv feature this green utapau look-alike.
I believe it is fan fic? Saw it on rebelscum too.
1000th post? It has got to be E3lipse
you're the closest to that what? no one can fight you lah.
Image

User avatar
e3lipse
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 9:02 pm
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:34 am

Joke also you cannot take... Nevermind. Cold joke.
Hmmm , worthless talk? Who is it...
Now now , let's not start investigations
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

User avatar
Impulse
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:05 pm

Post by Impulse » Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:26 pm

I was joking too lah. Aiya i wrote rubbish...!!!



anyways what u guys think look better? green or orange?
Image

User avatar
e3lipse
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 9:02 pm
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:33 pm

Orange. Green's meant for the swamps
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

Post Reply

Return to “Star Wars Episode 3 : Revenge of the Sith”