ORDER 67-WHATEVER

Moderators: dranoel, adamteo

User avatar
Plo Strax-Avix
Posts: 655
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:27 pm
Location: Grips Central

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:55 pm

Order 93: Never, ever sneak into Lord Vader's TIE fighter and make swooshing noises and pretend you're flying it.

User avatar
Impulse
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:05 pm

Post by Impulse » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:13 pm

Order 94: Never take Lord Vader's saber and make sizzling sounds and pretend you activate it.
Image

User avatar
e3lipse
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 9:02 pm
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:35 pm

Order 95 : Never take Lord Vader's helmet and make hard breathing noises
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

User avatar
Impulse
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:05 pm

Post by Impulse » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:42 pm

Order 96: Nver laugh out loud at his groin area ( It looks kinda bloated isn't it, go AOSW exhibit and see again...(my friend was there and laughing at it)..oops!
Image

User avatar
Plo Strax-Avix
Posts: 655
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:27 pm
Location: Grips Central

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:50 pm

Commander Faie wrote:Order 96: Nver laugh out loud at his groin area ( It looks kinda bloated isn't it, go AOSW exhibit and see again...(my friend was there and laughing at it)..oops!
You mean his 'diaper'? I wonder if its manufactured by Huggies or Pampers? :lol:

User avatar
Impulse
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:05 pm

Post by Impulse » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:52 pm

Plo Strax-Avix wrote:
Commander Faie wrote:Order 96: Nver laugh out loud at his groin area ( It looks kinda bloated isn't it, go AOSW exhibit and see again...(my friend was there and laughing at it)..oops!
You mean his 'diaper'? I wonder if its manufactured by Huggies or Pampers? :lol:
Very thick, dunno it's heavy armour groin guard plus thick leather or something...
Image

User avatar
dranoel
Site Admin
Posts: 2577
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 12:41 pm
Location: 501
Contact:

Post by dranoel » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:09 am

Commander Faie wrote:Order 94: Never take Lord Vader's saber and make sizzling sounds and pretend you activate it.
e3lipse wrote:Order 95 : Never take Lord Vader's helmet and make hard breathing noises
Order 97: Never take Any of Lord Vader's stuff to play with :lol:

User avatar
Impulse
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:05 pm

Post by Impulse » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:50 pm

Order 98: You may laugh at Xizor's funny looks and name.
Image

User avatar
e3lipse
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 9:02 pm
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:25 pm

Order 99 : Modifying your armour would need the approval of Clones Welfare Authority
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

User avatar
Impulse
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:05 pm

Post by Impulse » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:51 pm

e3lipse wrote:Order 99 : Modifying your armour would need the approval of Clones Welfare Authority
Plus many many organistaions here and there...it's so tedious and that's why no stormies have nice colour markings! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

User avatar
e3lipse
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 9:02 pm
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:04 pm

Order 100 : Is 99 orders very hard to follow? There's more to come and all must be abided.
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

User avatar
Impulse
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:05 pm

Post by Impulse » Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:07 pm

Order 101: NO dalmations patterns/colours/markings on Storm Trooper armour please.
Image

fabianlau
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:05 pm
Location: whampoa

Post by fabianlau » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:24 pm

ORDER 102: go and slep and prepare for a war tml... :P
sTAR WARS

User avatar
Impulse
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:05 pm

Post by Impulse » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:19 pm

omg this thread is alive after...eh...em... let's see...5-6 months? :o
Image

User avatar
Darsha Assant
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 10:23 am

Post by Darsha Assant » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:33 pm

Order 103: Continue making more orders

Post Reply

Return to “Star Wars Episode 3 : Revenge of the Sith”