Do you think Mace Windu is alive?

Moderators: adamteo, dranoel

Lord_Angelus

Do you think Mace Windu is alive?

Post by Lord_Angelus » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:41 am

he kana lighing away... but do you think that he did not die? May be he is hidding somewhere after missing one hand and kana lighing on him...

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:48 am

So many other Jedi kena lightning and got their hands cut off too. May be he did not die. Subsequent stories after III, before IV, did not feature him anywhere. Perhaps the upcoming Star Wars episodes (in future) will get him to come back and save young Luke's life when he is a kid.
:D
Find, fix, finish

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:53 am

or may be Mace is so badly damaged that his limbs will be replaced with mechanical limbs, his chest is covered with mechanical black chess plate, and he has to wear a black helmet, with difficulty in breathing when speaking ... hehe :lol:
May the Force Live Long & Prosper ...

Lord_Angelus

Post by Lord_Angelus » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:54 am

lhs1701 wrote:So many other Jedi kena lightning and got their hands cut off too. May be he did not die. Subsequent stories after III, before IV, did not feature him anywhere. Perhaps the upcoming Star Wars episodes (in future) will get him to come back and save young Luke's life when he is a kid.
:D
It will be cool if he turn to the dark side after kana lighing, got hand crop off and got thow out the window...

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:56 am

Lord_Angelus wrote:It will be cool if he turn to the dark side after kana lighing, got hand crop off and got thow out the window...
Yeah, and Mace will start a new Sith Council, Sith Temple and train new Sith younglings ... hehe :lol:

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:58 am

Dr EMH wrote:
Lord_Angelus wrote:It will be cool if he turn to the dark side after kana lighing, got hand crop off and got thow out the window...
Yeah, and Mace will start a new Sith Council, Sith Temple and train new Sith younglings ... hehe :lol:
Unfortunately for the Sith, they do not share power. There can be only two.
Find, fix, finish

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:01 am

lhs1701 wrote:Unfortunately for the Sith, they do not share power. There can be only two.
u mean there can only be TWO siths at any one time? ... no wonder they have been extinct for thousands of years, hehe :lol:

Lord_Angelus

Post by Lord_Angelus » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:03 am

lhs1701 wrote:
Dr EMH wrote:
Unfortunately for the Sith, they do not share power. There can be only two.
if there can be only two..... Why there ARE so MANY jedis :P

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:04 am

The Siths can never be extinct. (That's my belief).

Good and Evil my exist side by side.

The Sith will rise again. They always do.
Find, fix, finish

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:09 am

I'm not very convinct that there are only TWO siths at any one time.

I reckon Sith practices the same apprenticeship as Jedi ... every master is paired with a apprentice ... that's what Yoda is saying in SW1 right?

So when a Sith is graduated as Sith Lord (equivalent rank as Jedi Master), the Sith can start recruit another apprentice ... :wink:

Lord_Angelus

Post by Lord_Angelus » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:13 am

Dr EMH wrote:I'm not very convinct that there are only TWO siths at any one time.

I reckon Sith practices the same apprenticeship as Jedi ... every master is paired with a apprentice ... that's what Yoda is saying in SW1 right?

So when a Sith is graduated as Sith Lord (equivalent rank as Jedi Master), the Sith can start recruit another apprentice ... :wink:
Papa-tin is the head of the Dark side.. and Yoda is the head of the Light side...

I read that there is some Dark side jedis in the books... Like Qui-gone's two of his ex students was turn to the dark side...

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:18 am

Jedi and Sith believe in very different philosophies. Personally I believe they are different sides of the same coin.

There are many Jedis as Jedis believe in training more and more Jedis.

Siths believe the power cannot be shared. There can be only 2.

As far as I know besides the the rise of the Siths through Episode 1 to 3 and its fall from 4 to 6. There was also the Golden age of Sith in the past. So the Sith despite only being two, do not become extinct.

In fact any Jedi who chooses to go bad will eventually become Sith.

We know that some powerful jedi when they become one with the force can come back and talk to the living. I believe the Sith can do that too, to the extend to take over the bodies and minds of the unfortunate living Jedi who got too near to areas with powerful dark forces.
Find, fix, finish

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:37 am

lhs1701 wrote:Siths believe the power cannot be shared. There can be only 2...
Contrary to believe that if Sith don't believe in sharing power, why Two huh? ... should be The One (like Jake Lee's show) :lol:

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:47 pm

Dr EMH wrote:
lhs1701 wrote:Siths believe the power cannot be shared. There can be only 2...
Contrary to believe that if Sith don't believe in sharing power, why Two huh? ... should be The One (like Jake Lee's show) :lol:
There can be only two, the master and the apprentice. I don't think this can be argued since this had been quoted so many times.

As for why two, from what I know, the master would need an apprentice, although for Sith, it is not uncommon for the apprentice to kill the master. I believe (correct me if I am wrong) that Sith's power is not be be diluted to too many Siths (this idea was mentioned in comics). Jedi is less stronger than Sith as there are too many Jedi sharing power, I think.

really, I do not know, perhaps someone does?
Find, fix, finish

Impulse

Re: Do you think Mace Windu is alive?

Post by Impulse » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:44 am

Lord_Angelus wrote:he kana lighing away... but do you think that he did not die? May be he is hidding somewhere after missing one hand and kana lighing on him...
you jump down a 2 storey building...break limbs...
you jump down a 10 storey building, congrats, ...u in coma, or die.
you jump down a 100+ story building, with force, with lost hand, congrats man, u still will be gone.

Return to “Star Wars Episode 3 : Revenge of the Sith”