Strange/Odd, have you ever noticed?

Moderators: adamteo, dranoel

Arc_Trooper71

Strange/Odd, have you ever noticed?

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:43 am

Why haven't the Arc's or the Rc's appeared in ANY of the movies? I mean, even just a small clip, nothing, nada, they're mentioned i know, but nothing about them. That's crap. With all that they've done for the republic. I'm outraged. :evil: ... :lol: ...By the Way i'm New to this site, i'm glad to make new friends here too. So yeah. I'd like comments, if that's possible. :D :)

freefly

Post by freefly » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:02 pm

Welcome to the boards :P!

As it is, expanded universe material seldom gets incorporated into the movies. With regards to the ARCs though, there's some references to them if you'll consider the 327th Star Corps troopers..
Release the Good!

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:43 pm

Welcome Arc_Trooper71 :D

Although GL declared the EU as canon, he hasn't exactly incorporated that much of it in the movies, maybe simply because its not possible due to the sheer volume of characters. Every SW fan knows who Aaura Sing is, and she's one of the most famous/known EU character out there, but she only got like 2 seconds of screen time in EP1, during the pod race sequence.

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:32 pm

VVelcome. I guess people only thought them up after Ep 2.

Btw, it's fierfek.

freefly

Post by freefly » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:13 pm

I think Aaura Sing is more of a movie character as she originated from TPM :|... The only EU character in the movies I can think of is Aayla Secura and she's not entirely new either, since Twi'leks have been around from ROTJ. To incorporate creations like ARCs and RCs that are not a product of the art department, I feel, won't be very appropriate I guess.
Release the Good!

renzaijh

Post by renzaijh » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:19 pm

I can only cross my fingers one day the RCs will be in a STAR WARS equivalent of BLACK HAWK DOWN.

Valentin

Post by Valentin » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:29 pm

Agree. Especially with the animated clonewars series, I do wish for a version through the eyes of those troopers.
TK3835 [Hooters]
501st Legion

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:10 pm

:D Thanks guys! You are very freindly here! Thanks for the feedback too! This site is one of the better sites i've found for Star Wars Boards. 8) I'm a clone fanatic though. :lol:

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:20 pm

Atleast Aaura Sing got two seconds in one of the movies. :lol: :lol: Seeing how There wont be anymore Star Wars movies, i'd say i'd like to make a Fan-Movie Spin off About the RC's. If i had the time and the cash, i know what i'd be doing. :D :shock:

AquaFire

Post by AquaFire » Mon May 28, 2007 10:37 pm

I've been wondering if they might make a series (movie or animated, I don't really care as long as I like it) about clone troopers and what's life like to them. I know there're books like Republic Commando, but they aren't enough.

BTW, newbie here, so hi, and I've noticed you're all very friendly. :P
Ke nu jurkad sha Mando'ade, n'jurkad!
Watch my back and I'll watch yours, ner vod.
I'll do requests for clone signatures...

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Wed May 30, 2007 11:10 am

Welcome! I've seen that you have commented many of my clone pages. I'm happy to tell you I'm a HUGE Clone Fan. I have to ask..What's your favorite Clone Trooper..?

AquaFire

Post by AquaFire » Wed May 30, 2007 3:18 pm

ARCs. They're more independent, so they can decide for themselves the best course of action. Not everything a Jedi tells you is correct.

2nd comes Jet Troopers, because they're faster, more versatile and gets around the battlefield easily.

3rd is the Clone Assassin, (in Battlefront 2 he's the Clone Sharpshooter) because they kill/destroy targets efficiently in cover.
Ke nu jurkad sha Mando'ade, n'jurkad!
Watch my back and I'll watch yours, ner vod.
I'll do requests for clone signatures...

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Thu May 31, 2007 5:11 am

Alright...Here's mine.. Null-Arcs..Cause' they are just the coolest, period. Clone Shadow Troopers, because of their armor..Finally, I like Airborne Troopers...Due to their helmets.. Plus they look cool too. LoL. :lol: :D

Return to “Star Wars Episode 3 : Revenge of the Sith”