EPIII Soundtrack

Moderators: adamteo, dranoel

Gandalf Fett

Post by Gandalf Fett » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:04 pm

I also have the sound tracks:

The original in the boxed set with 4 discs including the extra music not in the original release.

Then Eps I to III as well.

I don't like Eps I to III. The music mentioned above are OK but nothing compared to the original music and not really memorable except for Duel of Fates.

My favourites from IV to V:

IV - Throne Room
V - Imperial March and Asteriod Chase
VI - The original end theme during the Ewok sequence, the music when Luke fought Vader after "your sister, now your feelings have betrayed her too. If you will not turn, then perhaps she will".

Dan - Really? I thought that I heard it too - let's see if its in the DVD.
Warning - viewer discretion advised

Gandalf Fett

Post by Gandalf Fett » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:44 am

I don't think that the music was in the DVD though I may be wrong. It's not right? The victory music is not in the DVD right? Well, that's a good thing.

One other thing I noticed, the thing about music in the prequels compared to music in the original series is that the music in the original were pieces written according to the scenes / movies whereas the music prequels were pieces written and then fitted into the scenes / movies. Which is why at times the change from scene to scene, especially at the climatic end sequences where the action switches from one battle to another, seems to be jarring. ROTS was a lot better than TNP and AOTC definitely but that's still not saying much.
Warning - viewer discretion advised

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:09 pm

anywhere selling cheap original trilogy soundtracks at a reasonable price?

Return to “Star Wars Episode 3 : Revenge of the Sith”